Chappy 16 - The Holiday.

I put my head down, hoping he wouldn't reconise me.

"Hey, Louis and Harry told me to come looking for you, when they said your name, I knew who you where." He said.

"Why Niall, I thought you didn't care when you moved to Ireland..." I said walking away as he caught up.

"Me too, we were a good couple, Lily. I missed you like hell." He said.

I stopped. What was he saying. When he left me he said I was the worse girlfriend ever. Now he's saying we were a good couple and he missed me...

"Where we? thats not what you said before." I stopped.

"I was angry." He said.

"What was to be angry about. Niall Horan, do you know your the one that broke up with me?" I said.

"Yes okay? I just came to see the boys, no need for the harsh tone." He said.

"I'm sorry." I said.

"Me too. Can we just forget about this, i've only been here 4 hours and 2 of them were spent looking for you. The rest were spent watching Hary throw up in the toilets." He said.

"Why?" I asked as we carried on walking.

"You." He said.

"Oh. So whats with your love life these days?" I asked.

"I'm single, and you?" He asked.

"Same." I said, it was over with me and Harry after what happened.

He just burst out laughing, "What?" I asked.

"That man!" He said falling on the floor laughing so much he couldn't breath.

I looked over and saw knowone. "Niall, nothings there..." I said helping him up, we entered the caravan site and Louis ran up to me hugging me to death, I mean DEATH.

"Hi." Harry said walling up to me.

"Urm, bye." I said walking back to where Niall and Zayn were chatting.

"Hey Lily! We were all really worried." Zayn said giving me a friendly hug.

"I just went over to my friends house, i'm fine!" I said.

"Good." Zayn said.

Harry was standing there all on his own, I went up to him. "Harry just tell me why you did that..." I said.