Chapter 44.

A/N: didn't mean to post that chapter 43 because i was gonna do a long chapter, but anyway, i'm going to write a bit more today! anyway... on with the story.

____________________________________________________________________

~ HARRY'S POV ~

"Why?" I mumbled, still walking.

"Because, I wanna know. Problem?" She said smirking. 

"Umm-" I said.

"HARRY COME HERE BOY! WE NEED YOUR HELP!" Louis shouted out. Thank god.

"ONE MINUTE." I said, watching Louis walk inside.. "I'll speak to you tomorrow, text me or something." I smiled, she kissed me quickly which made me go bright red.

"C'ya Styles." She winked. Oh god. I ran inside and the boys were crowded round the window where me and Sarah were just standing. 

"Why?" I asked them, "Why the fuck do you have to check up on every little thing I do? I'm not 5!" I shouted slamming the door shut.

"Because, we're a band and we stick together. We don't want you to get hurt." Liam said.

"I get to choose who Iove okay!" I exclaimed.

"Did you just imply that you LOVE her? Harry seriously mate." Niall said. Ohhhh Nialls all posh and good at giving advise now.

"What the hell is you boys' problem?" I asked, walking though the corridor into my bed.

Lily caused me this pain, my best friends now hate me.

~LILYS POV~

I got in my bed and took my makeup off and quickly texted Niall, Zayn and Louis 'thank you for all the support today, hope you's and Harryare still best friends! don't let me get in the way of you lot! you're a band remember! :) xx' I sent it then put my head to the pilliow. *BEEEEP* oh god, it was Harry. 'I hope you realise all the pain you've caused me and that you've completely got in the way of me and the boys.' I read it again just to make sure I wasn't seeing things.

How was this my fault? Honesty, he broke up with me! does he regret us meeting?

My phone beeped again, 'crap sorry, i didn't mean that. i hope we can be friends.' really? no. I'm not going to just forgive him! 'Please leave me alone Harry. Please just delete my number, I will do the same.' I sent, I went onto my contacts and deleted him. My phone beeped again 'whtevz', okay?

I feel asleep not long after, I just want this day to of been a dream.

~HARRYS POV~ 

What the hell is everyones problem? They didn't seem to care when Uncle Simon went with his heart. Maybe I should call Uncle Simon? Yeah, he didn't know Lily that well. I pulled my phone out and dialled his number. *bring bring* *bring brin-* "Hello?" I heard him say.

"Hi! It's Harry." I said.

"Is everything okay?" He asked.

No. "Yes." I lied. What? Why did I just say that.

"Then what's up?" He asked.

"I just called to say that everything on the tour is going fine." I lied again.

"Okay, bye mate." He said.

"Bye." I said hanging up.

"What was that for?" Niall came in and questioned.

"Leave." I said.

"We've got a concert tonight so thats not going to help." Niall chimed.

"Ugh." I spat, the last thing I wanna do today.

"Just cheer up." Niall said. What? I can't just cheer up, who does he think he is? He's never acted like this before. 

I got ready to go on stage and got my hair and make-up done, just put on a smile for the fans, there the ones you got you here in the first place. We warmed up while Sarah and the girls preformed, they're all hot.

-3 hours later- 

I ran off stage smiling one last time to everyone, preforming was amazing and everything, but it's not so much fun when you've got alot on your mind.

I went into my bedroom and got changed, had a shower and got in bed. What a day.

___________________________________________________________________

Hey guys!

Hope you enjoyed it! thank you all so much for reading! tell me your honest opinions;

opinions on sarah,

opinions on lily

opinions on harry 

opinions on the boys.

and i'll give you a shoutout on the next chapter:)

love you all! xxx