CHAPTER 28

(2 days later at the apartment).

"WHERES MY PHONE!!!!!" I shouted. "CMON BOYS THIS IS NOT FUNNY!" It was six in the morning and my phone had been taken off charge and gone.

"WHERES MEGAN'S NUMBER GONE?!" "I'VE LOST MY FUTURE GIRLFRIENDS NUMBER!" He shouted, running down stairs.

"Louis shut up!" Harry said walking down the stairs in only his boxers. 

"NO, I've lost megan's number." He said, pulling a sad face.

"Megan has it on her phone." He said.

"I'VE LOST IT!!" I said looking under the sofas.

"Well i'll be upstairs waiting for you and Megan to stop screaming your arses off." He said crawling up the stairs into Niall's room, where Liam and Zayn were too.

I turned to Louis, "Have you seen my phone?" I asked.

"Well if I have would I be looking for a stupid piece of paper with a number on it?" He asked.

"Good point. But can't you just waiy 3 weeks when I go back?" I asked.

"No not really." He said, walking into his room.

"I FOUND YOUR PHONE!" He shouted. I ran upstairs to see it, he frowned.

"What?" I said.

"Everythings been wiped." He said. "Back to seaching." He sighed.

I went in to Nialler's room. "Okay who wiped all the stuff off my phone?" I asked calmly.

"Not me." They all said.

"What you watching?" I asked.

"Fresh Prince." Harry said.

"Okay." I said.

"Do you want to go to town?" He asked, smiling.

"Okay, i'll go get changed, give me 15 minutes." I said going into the guest bedroom and getting my jack wills blue tshirt, black leggings and dr martins. I put my hair up and put my  not working phone in the draw. I'll have to wait till i get back to Wrexham and get a cheap nokia.

I met Harry at the door and got in the taxi, there were already fans following it and paprazzi. I would've done that if I were them so i'm not gonna complain. Got to love the 1D fans.