chapter 45

~INPORTANT~ Okay so i'm going to be evil in this chapter because i'm really god damn tired. So I'm going to skip a few years due to writers block and I want to write another chapter and not write for a couple of weeks, right? Okay. So here it goes...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~THREE YEARS LATER~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

~LILY'S POV~

My alarm clock started to buzz so I quickly switched it off, I hate the sound of my alarm clokc as soon as I wake up. I rolled out of bed and had a shower, brushed my teeth, got changed, put some make-up on and put some shoes on in the space of an hour. I remembered what I was doing today; Work was 7 until 3, then I'm going to meet Mark 4 until 8 and then he was going to take me to the new Chinese in chinatown. Quite gooood. 

Mark's my boyfriend. I met him 2 years ago, he's charming, handsome, nice, hot, caring, he's perfect.

I wokr for Now magazine. I'm going to work myself upto Vogue, I'm a journalist, the mangers first assistant. I interview people and I have my own colemn. I walked out the door to be blinded by the sunlight, i smiled and grabbed my sunglasses out my bag. I walked along a couple of streets down to Milkshake City, I quickly walked in and got myself the norm. I continued down the street taking sips of my milkshake every so often. I'm quite lucky whe it comes to work you see, I never really have to interview One Direction because the boss knows me and Harry's 'past'.

'

I pushed the door open and hung my coat up in the cloakroom. I walked up 5 flights of stairs to the bosses office."Whats my timetable for today?" I asked her.

"Ask the second assistant. She did it for you today, I have some problems in the household." She replied. Ugh, I hate the second assistant, not as much as she hates me though. 

"Okay, Hope you can sort them out." I said before walking out and shutting the door behind me. I walked down a flight of stairs to some offices and walked passed them to Sophie. "Can I have my timetable for today please." I asked polietly. 

"Whatever." She said bluntly chewing gum in her chavy accent. She chucked it towards me and I caught it. 

"Thanks." I said ephisising the 's'. I scanned down it. 'Harry Styles interview 12 o'clock.'

"This can't be right." I said confused. 

"It's yours, I don't see anyone elses name on it." She smirked to herself. Bitch. I walked upstairs to my office, I wasn't going to complain, this is my job. I threw myself onto the swingy hair, letting out the breath i didn't know I was holding in. 

I checked the rest of my timetable, meet Joey Essex for an interview, he's hot and everything but I can't stand TOWIE. It's the tackiest TV show EVER. I ran downstairs and grabbed my coat off the rack, and hailed down a taxi and got in. I gave them the address that was on my timetable, I walked into a little coffee shop, it was completely dead with only a couple of older people at tables. I sat at a table and Joey arrived 10 minutes later. "Hope I didn't keep you waiting too long." He smiled. 

After about an hour the interview was done. I smiled and said goodbye and he kissed me lightly on the cheek which made me blush lightly. "Bye." He smiled, I hailed down another taxi and got back to the office in about half an hour. I had an hour and a half until I had to interview Harry so I called up Eleanor and we decided to meet in Starbucks for lunch in 10 minutes. 

* 1 HOUR LATER *

I went back to the office at ten to twelve and started to get butterflies, not at the fact that he was now a megastar, known all around the globe but the fact we had to talk about his love-life and I was actually intrested. I went up to my office and grabbed my little mic thing and went downstairs to the interviewing room, waiting for him to arrive, I read down the little list of what they wanted me to talk about;

Bad relationships in the past.

Caroline Flack.

Lily Rose?

Sarah Kiss.

Are they still together? I haven't spoke to any of the boys for 2 and a half years. I heard Samantha open the door and told Harry to come in. "Have a nice time." She smiled.  Harry walked in.

"Hey. I'm Harry, Harry Styles. Nice to meet you." Harry said. What? He knows me. He knows me. WE WENT OUT FOR 7 MONTHS. 

"H-hi." I replied.

"You're cute. Shall we get on with this interview then?" He smiled. Eugh.

"How are you and Sarah?" I asked.

"We're good. Things were better... But, yes, things are fine." Harry said looking down at the floor. HE STILL DOESN'T RECONISE ME? DOES HE NOT REALISE WHO I AM?!

Surely this question will jog his memory "So we've heard here at Now magazine that you and a girl called 'Lily Rose' have had a past, can you tell us more about that?" I said stuttering a bit. Surely he remembers me, I was his first proper relationship after The X Factor. How can he forget that?

"Lily Rose?" He paused. WHAT?! "Oh, her! Well, I was a bit stupid in that relationship, quite young, so I just thought it was better if we ended it, I regret it, yeah, but I doubt the relationship would've lastest much longer. She was a lovely girl." Harry replied. STILL?! I LOOK THE SAME! NIALL OR ONE OF THE OTHER BOYS WOULD'VE RECONISED ME! 

"Can you tell us what happened?" I asked swiftly trying to hold in the fact that right now I was dying inside.

"Well, I was going to go to Paris with her. As a birthday treat. But, she didn't want to go. It was a shame. She wanted to go with her friends. So, I decided to go to America with the boys while she was in Paris with her friends, she cheated on me so I ended it." Harry said.

LIES.

__________________________________________________________________________

Harry's resolved to lying? Oooooh. 

If you like this story put a <3 in the comments box because I want to see if it's worth carrying on with:)  LOVE YOU GUYS! 

SHOUTOUTS TO: 

BECOME A FAN OF;

IzaMcFlyGirl

Miss1v

ATLcreep

1D_luver123

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

x

x

x