Chappy 3 - The Holiday

When I got up I went and sat at the dining table which was quite small. The door was openso I went and looking outside, there was a blue 8-seater people carrier. By no doubt my nan was already speaking to them. In other words, scaring them off.

I went into the kichen to get a nutigrain bar. I bet the people next door didn't even know who One Direction where though.

I chucked my nutigrain bar rapper in the bin and went outside to greet them. I was still in my pj's and I was still in my pj's.

"And this is my grand-daughter Lily." She said pulling me into a tight grasp.

"I think I can introduce myself..." I murmered, loosening her grip.

"I'm Lily." I said looking up, wow. That looks alot like Harry's mum!

"Hello Lily! I'm Anne Cox, nice to meet you!" THATS HARRYS MUM, ANNE COX!!!

"You t-t-too." I mumbled.

"HARRY, GEMMA COME GREET YOUR NEW NEIGHBOURS!!" Anne shouted, or should I say, Harry's mum shouted.

I'VE JUST WOKE UP AND HARRY STYLES IS ABOUT TO SEE ME, WITHOUT MAKE-UP ON. Oh dear, my life gets better and better.

On the good side, I'm about to meet HARRY STYLES!!

"Hey." He came out and said in a deep husky voice, the one I heard on TV. Sounds waaaay better in real life.

"Hello." I said like a robot, I looked stupid.

"I'm Harry." he said flashing an adorable smile.

"L-L-Lily." I stuttered, he probably thought I was half robot and half stutterer.

"Nice to meet you Lily!" He said with a wink.

"And you!" I smiled. I hated my smile, but I was meeting Harry Styles.

"Enough with the flirting Harry!" Gemma laughed walking out of the caravan. "Heeeeeey I'm Gemma!" She said.

"Heeeeey I'm Lilyyy!" I said mirroring her.

"Cool name! Shall we do something? What about shop, for some sweets?" She said.

"OKAY!!" Harry screamed. "HARIBO'S HERE I COME!!" Which made me and Gemma laugh.

"No, not you Harry!" Gemma laughed.

I really wanted Harry to come, although I would probably make an even bigger fool of myself.

"I know! US THREE!" He exclaimed smiling, just as my Nan DRAGGED Anne into the caravan for a coffee.

""NO. Harry, do you have to come?" She moaned.

"Yes!" Harry exclaimed.

"Fine then..." Gemma sighed.

Gemma was pretty, she had long brown hair which was tucked behind her ears.

Harry was.. Well... wowza.