Chappy 19 - The Holiday.

Once I had got there I ran out telling the man I would be back in 5 minutes, I ran into the airport and asked the closest lady if the plane to Mullingar had gone.

"I'm sorry the plane took off a couple of minutes ago." She said in a very flat tone.

This is all my fault. If I said the truth them we would all be happy families, but no. I had to lie.

"When's the next one going?" I asked.

"About 3 hours." She said, again in the same tone.

"Are there still tickets avaliable?" I asked.

"Yes, there are alway tickets available. Go ask the main desk." She said.

Even though I don't know why, I listened to the lady and went over to the main desk.

"Please can I have 1 ticket to the next plane to Mullingar?" I asked.

"I would but that lady brought the whole plane ride for a massive party." She said.

"Oh..." I said.

I give up. Niall clearly hated me.

I rang him up, last resort otherwise.

"Hello." Niall said, in his irish accent.

"Hey, WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING?!" I shouted through the phone.

"Sorry, I know i'm not allow to awnser phones on planes, but it's you." He said.

 I was dying right now of the thing he just said.

"iloveyounialljameshoran." i blurted. (A/N; i'm sorry about this it wont let me do caps on the 'i' :L)

"What?" He asked confused not hearing me.

"Doesn't matter..." i said hanging up.

*2 new missed calls*

*1 new messege*

 i opened the messege to see the worst news i could see. They're all going back to London. To add to it they hate me. BECAUSE OF WHAT  DiD TO NiALL. it was his choice.

i started to cry. No Lily not in a public place. Just stop. NOW.

"Are you alright?" A boy with blonde hair half over one eye said to me. i swear i've seen him before?

"Yes thanks. Sorry about that."  i said wiping my tears, he passed me a tissue.

"Hey i'm Riker, whats your name?" He said getting his hair out his eyes.

"Lily." i said smiling.

"Pretty name." He smiled.

"Thanks!" i said a little too enthusiasticly.(A/N; i dont even know if thats a word :P.)

"So, what plane you catching?" He asked.

"Well I was suppost to be catching the Mulligar one but i'm not because it's fully booked."  I said.

"Oh, me and my friends are taking the plane to Dublin in a couple of hours, can you come on that then get the train or a taxi to Mullingar?" He asked, trying to help.

"I like your thinking..." I said.

I went up to the main desk, "Have you got anymore tickets to Mulligar?"

"Yes only one though." She said.

"I'll take it!"  said smiling.

"It's next to a boy called Riker, he plays a warbler on glee." She smilied printing off the ticket. "60 pounds please." She said.  gave her the money and went to sit next to Riker again. Thats where I know him from, glee!"  I smiled.

"Hey."  said sitting back down next to him.

"This is my friend Curt, Darren, Titus and Jon." He smiled, I'm starting to like this guy, but his got nothing on Niall...