Chapter 43

I like Zayn, as a friend. I love Harry. I cannot deny the truth. I walked out the bathroom, "Harry broke up with you, didn't he?" Megan asked, she can read minds I swear.

"Yes." I sighed lying on my bed. 

"Well, at least you got close to the boys, you're best friends with them." She said.

"Four of them... I just wanna act like nothings happened, nothing wrong with that? I have no point of being sad." I said wiping the drying ears from my eyes.

"You worked that one out for yourself!" She said.

"It's only 1 o'clock and we're in Disney! What do you wanna do? The cab money is on me!" She smiled.

I smiled back, "Thanks Megan, atleast I can count on someone to not leave me." I sighed. We got changed and got in the cab, we were going to magical kingdom.

~ HARRY'S POV ~

What did I do? I just broke up with the love of my life, do I care? No. Why not? Because I'm gonna do anything to get Sarah. "HARRY, GET HERE NOW." Niall and Zayn shouted, the girls left a couple of hours ago. I went into the frontroom and sat on the chair.

"Hi." I said.

"HI?! Seriously Haz, you just broke up with the most amazing girl ever, who is now heartbroken, trying so hard to smile and keep her head high!" Louis shouted at me.

"It's my life, you don't really have a say in the life I live. If I like Sarah, what difference does it make, do you want me to be happy?" I asked.

"Look Harry, we know wahts going to happen. You are going to completely fall head over heels for Sarah, she is going to use you to get publicity and once shes got in all the newspapers, she's going to cheat on you and you'll be heartbroken. We know Harry, it's happened to you before." Niall said.

"Is it illigal for me to go out with anyone except Lily?!" I spat out, leaving them sitting there. I grabbed my jacket and I wanted to go for a walk, no distractions, no Lily, no Sarah, no Liam, no Niall, no Louis and no Zayn. I just need some time to think. Clear my hea- "Hey Harry." Sarah said smiling. 

"H-he-hey." I said shivering.

"You cold?" She asked me.

"J-just a bit. What's up?" I asked, trying to smile.

"I just wanted to see you, tell me more about your girlfriend." She said walking along the path with me.

"Urmm, we broke up." I smiled weakly.

"You like me. I can tell. scratch that, you love me. I'm not stupid Styles." She said. What do I say? I'm not going to say yes, or maybe i should.

~LILYS POV~

We got home from Magical Kingdom and I layed down on my bed with Disney stuff in my hands, balloons, mouse ears, teddies, t-shirts. I was tring so so hard to forget about Harry, but it just wasn't working. He was why I woke up in the morning, the reason I got out of bed, the reason I went to school, the reason I got home safely, the list goes on. 

"Lily... are you okay?" Megan asked.

"Fine. When are we going home?" I asked.

"Well, it was suppost to be in 2 weeks, but we can go anytime you want, you can stay at mine." Megan said.

"Oh, do you think we could go in about 4 days?" I asked, I wanted to go home right now, but I didn't want to dissipoint Megan concidering we flew all the way out here.

"Sure." She smiled.