Chapter 38.

*4 DAYS LATER* 

Charistmas Eve! 

I helped Harry with his bags as he dragged them onto the front porch. I gave him a hug and kissed him. "I've missed you so much!" he said.

"I missed you tooo!" I replied.

I made us both a cup of tea. "The boys have all gone home and We're going to mine tomorrow morning after you've opened your presents with your family, we spend the rest of the day at mine with my family, then we travel to London on boxing day until the 4th of January where I go to LA and you go back home, am I right?" Harry said. 

"Yes, the day after I go to Paris with Megan for a week then we return for our last year at Hogwarts..." I said.

"You wish!" Harry said. I poured the tea and passed one to Harry. 

"My Mum gets home in an hour and you need to take your stuff to the guest bedroom 'or else'." I said, blowing on my tea. "How was the train journey?" I asked, taking a sip of tea. 

"It was okay, I was surrounded by girls the whole way asking where I was going." H said.

"I had a feeling it would go along the lines of that..." I said.

"What've you done over the past few days?" H asked.

"Nothing, It's why i'm not very talkative today." I said.

"sounds... fun? IT'S CHRISTMAS TOMORROW! YOU EXCITED?!"  He said.

"YESSS!" I said.

"Excited for your presents?" Haz asked.

"What presents?" I asked.

"My presents! you should be really excited!!" He said.

"Oh crap... Don't expect much Haz!" I said.

"I don't!" He said.

*CHRISTMAS DAY* 

"Merry Christmas babe!" Harry said waking me up.

"Merry Christmas!" I said rubbing my eyes. "What time is it?" I said noticing the fact that it was pitch black outside.

"Five." Haz said.

"I'm normally up by now on Christmas!" I replied. Harry chuckled as I jumped out of my bed and walked downstairs with Harry just behind me. "We better wait for my mum to open my main presents from family." I said.

"Shall we watch a bit of TV?" Harry asked turning it on.

"Yeah, do you want some apple juice?" I asked standing by the door. 

"Yeah please, I'll find something good on TV." He replied sitting down on the sofa. I walked into the kitchen and made two apple juices. I sat next to Harry and gave him his apple juice and put mine on the side. 

Me and Harry were just sat on the sofa cuddling watching The Lion King on TV for about 3 hours. Just sitting there with nothing but the TV making sound. I text my mum asking her if shes awake, she replied 'no.' thanks mum.

My phone buzzed. I get all of One Directions tweets sent to my phone. 'Just sitting here with my beautiful girlfriend @ItsLilyRose, love you. Merry Christmas everyone! .xx' (A/N not real username;)) 

I smiled and replied, '@Harry_Styles N'aww, thank you Haz:) xx'

I kissed him on the cheek, "I'm going to go and wake my mum up, otherwise we might never get to yours!" I said.

I walked up the stairs smiling to myself, this is the best christmas ever and it's only half seven in the morning. 

"MORNING!" I shouted. 

"Morning."  She replied grumbly.

"IT'S CHRRRRISTMAASSSSSS!" 

"I'll be down in 5." She said. I walked back down and sat where I was before.

"What did she say?" Harry asked.

"She'll be down in 5." I said.

"This half a year has gone so fast. I can't keep up." Harry said.

"I know, it feels like a couple of weeks." I replied.

"I love you Lily." HARRY STYLES said. OMG OMG fangirling, this is the best thing, ever.

"I love you too Haz." I replied. My mum came downstairs, "Morning!" She said.

"Morning!" Me and Harry replied. I opened my presents and my mum got a couple of things for Harry, eh got her something too which i thought was really cute.

Me and Harry talked to my mum for a bit and we said our goodbyes as mum was off to the family dinner. We left my taxi to the train station which was only about 4 minutes away. It took about 20 mintues and you could tell Harry was glad to be going home. 

Harry opened the door, "Helloooo, Merry Christmas!" He said walking through the door; "Merry Christmas Harry, Merry Christmas Lily," Anne said leading us to the lounge where most of Harry's family were.

"Hello." I smiled to everyone, they started to question me, in a good way, i think.

"Foods in the other room, get what you want and come and sit in the dining room." Anne said.

We all collected our food and I sat next to Harry and Gemma. Me and Gemma mostly talked and we caught up about what we had done in the last 4/5 months. Harry's right, it was ages ago. 

I opened my presents from Harry upstairs in his room, he got me a locket, which was beautiful and an iPad, which I thought was waaaay too much. 

I give him mine and we slept in his double bed. it was about 12 which we got to sleep and it had been an amazing day, everyday with Harry is. 

______________________________________

hope you enjoyed this chapter, sorry it took so long to upload! 

thank you for reading! xxxxx