chapter 36

"When are you going back to London?" I asked Louis who was making a sandwhich.

"In a couple of days for the Jingle Bell Ball."  He replied peeling the carrots he shotgunned earlier.

"Oh okay, do you know where Harry is?" I asked, smiling.

"He's gone to the shop." Louis replied. 

"Okay I'm gonna go too, I'm gonna buy some sweets and rent a movie for tonight." I said grabbing my coat.

"Does anyone wanna go to the shops to help me pick a movie?!" i shouted up the stairs.

"I'm going to come, one minute!!" Zayn said grabbing a hoodie and putting it on. "okay lets go!" He said.

We walked to the shop just talking about the randomist stuff we could think of and walking around the corner we saw Harry walking a different way that didn't lead to the shop. "Shall we spy on him?" I wispered to Zayn. He agreed and we walked to the other side of the road. He turned another corner which led to town, we followed and he walked into a posh, romantic restaurant .

"Hmm, why is he going in there alone?" Zayn asked me.

"How am I suppost to know?!" We watched through the windows and he was talking to the watiress at the counter. She was nodding while Harry was explaining something. She walked up the spiral staircase and Harry followed. Me and Zayn crept in and walked up the stairs.

"This is our most romantic place. It has everything, the view, the candles. What do you need it for?" She asked.

Zayn put his hands over my ears just incase it was a suprise for me, although I could still hear. "Me, my other 4 bandmates, my girlfriend and my girlfriends mum and nan." He replied. 

"That can be arranged. Do you want a big round table, a sqaure table, a long table or seperate tables?" She asked.

"Big round table would be nice, thanks. Shall I pay now or after?" He asked.

"After. We will reserve your booking for...?" She said.

5 till 8 please." Harry said. r

"Okay if you just come downstairs with me." She said. Me and Zayn quietly legged it downstairs.

They walked downstairs while me and Zayn got out just in time. We waited walking around the area hoping he would 'bump into us.' 

"Harry!" Zayn shouted as Harry left the restaurant. Harry walked over to us. "Dining alone are we?" Zayn said.

"No!" Harry said.

"Do you wanna help us pick a movie and some snacks for tonight, I was thinking after whatever we could watch a movie and eat sweets & chocolate." I said. Wow, I'm such a crap lier. 

"Okay sure." Harry said. We walked into BlockBuster and Harry picked 'Love Actaully' as it was getting close to Christmas and he told us how much he loved it. Then Zayn picked one of the Saw movies and I picked Scary Movie because, face it, it's not scary.

We walked out and went to the pound shop to buy sweets, We brought enough to feed an army!

__________________________________________

my mums being really harsh today so i cna't upload much. 

PLEEEASE COMMENT!! NOT UPLOAD UNTIL I GET 5 COMMENTS!!

they can be ways to inprove it or good things, bad things, what you want to happen...

thank you for reading!!

30,000+ reads!! thanks everyone!<3