Chappy 12 - The Holiday.

In the morning we both got up and had Nutella on toast and a glass of milk, got changed into some comfy clothes and started to watch tv. My nan turned it off and stood in front of it, yet again.

"Get off your lazy arses and do something!" She yelled.

"Urmm... Like?" I asked.

"Football, a walk, swimming, crazy golf, park?" She suggested, walking off.

"What shall we do?" I asked Harry, stairing at the blacked out tv.

"We could go to the beach, pack a picnik?" Harry suggested, getting another packet of Haribo's out of the cupboard.

"Yep! You get the sandwhiches, crisps etc. i'll get the snacks and sweets, get ready and meet me here in 15 minutes. Are Zayn and Louis coming?" i ordered.

"They're going paintballing and will be here at the end of the day, are we coming here for dinner?" He asked smiling at me.

"Yeah! Meet here in half an hour from now!" I said running into the kichen and grabbing the biscuits along with the Haribos, then the chocolate.

I went into the bedroom to get ready and decided to wear my 1D Vas Happenin' t-shirt for a laugh, my skinny jeans and flip flops, as we're going to the beach today and it was boiling..

I went to grab the remote and someone got there just before me, I looked up to see a smug Zayn Malik staring at me. "I thought you where going paintballing or something with Lou?" I asked watching him turn on the tv, to his amusment the One Direction ad was on.

"In 5!" He said looking at his watch.

"Whats the time?" I asked.

"Half 11." He said turning back to the tv. That means I had 5 minutes too till Harry was due to arrive.

"Thank you!" I said, also turning back to the screen.

We sat in silence till Harry and Lou came bursting through the door.

"Hey guys!" Harry and Lou said laughing.

"Vas happenin' boys...! Woah I haven't said that in ages!" He laughed.

"I suppose we better get going while the weathers good!" Harry chuckled, looking at my awkwardly.

"Okay. Bye Zayn, Bye Lou!" I said standing up and giving Zayn and Louis a friendly hug each and walking out the door behind Harry, as he already had the picnik bags.

"Whats in the sandwhiches?" I asked.

"Louis put carrots in them..." He said bursting out laughing.