Chapter 26

We went to torquay and had a romantic candlelit meal, it had a view of the shimmering bay.  I smiled. This is all i've wanted, my whole life. someone to sweep me off my feet and whisk me away. Harry was way over my expectations by miles.

It was only a couple of days until school was back on and Harry would most-likey have to go back to London. "Harry I have to go back home in 2 days, whats going to happen?" I said looking at the stars.

"Well we'll work something out. Even if I don't get to see you much, the moments that we spent together will be really special." He said in his husky voice.

"I'll miss you so much." I said looking him in the eyes.

"Me too." He said. 

We got a taxi back, the night had been one of the best. I was tired and I needed a pee. I went straight to the bathroom when I got back, it was about 10pm and we went to find Louis and Niall, trust them to be chatting up some girls! One of them is Megan! I smiled and gave her a massive hug.

"hey!" I said.

"heyyyyy have you met Louis, well you have but still HAHAH he's so funny!" She laughed. glad to see they were having fun.

_________________________________________________________

Okay guys, this is where you help comes in, i need idea's. 

A) Lilys nan say she can go to london with the boys for ??? weeks (you pick)

B) End it in 3 chapters and make the last one them old.

C) any more?

PICK!!!!!!!!!!!! 

~ Megan xxxxx MWAHH.