Chappy 10 - The Holiday.

Harry's POV;

I got out the taxi with Louis and then Zayn and Lily got out, it was Emily. She ran up to me and hugged me, I pushed away. 

"Whats wrong?" She asked, frowning.

"I told you by TEXT, WHAT was wrong. MAYBE just MAYBE you should've LISTENED for once in your LIFE." I said, putting the most venom possible into 'life.' 

"Calm down." She said getting out her phone. Louis looked confused and Megan was reading something on her phone while Zayn was chatting up the reception girl, trying to make Lily jealous. Emily checked her phone, "Nothing there..." She said. Oh god this is annoying...

"It's over." I said walking off with; Lily, Zayn and Louis strolling behind. 

I walked into my caravan and went to get one of my packets of Haribo's, there was nothing? I must of left them in Lily's caravan, I walked over to the caravan knocked, Lily's nan anwsered.

"Hello! Come in Harry! Do you want a cuppa tea?" She asked walking into the caravan, I walked in and sat on the sofa.

"No thanks, are my Haribo's here?" I asked, turning on the tv. I know this isn't my house, but ya no.

Lily, Zayn and Louis walked in, Gemma was behind them. Lily was still on her phone and didn't look happy, more like she was about to cry...

"Lily, are you okay?" I asked with a worried look.

"Do I look okay?" She said with a hint of sarcasm in her voice. She stormed into her bedroom, I was gonn find out what was wrong. I walked into the kichen with my Haribo's given to me.

"Maybe she needs some alone time..." Zayn said, Gemma nodded in agreement.

"Or maybe she needs someone to see if shes OK." I snapped back to them.

I walked into the bedroom to be surrounded with One Direction posters. Woah. "Are you alright? Whats wrong?" I said closing the door behind me and sitting on the bed next to hers. She had tear-stained eyes and was lying on her bed looking at the poster next to her, it was of me.

"Why do you care? Your famous, on millons of girls walls, thousands of twitter follows who would die to meet you. Why ask me whats the matter?" She asked, still looking at the poster.

"Because, I urmm-" I got cut off.

"Just leave it, you don't care about me I know that.." She said. "GO." She shouted pointing at the door.

I went outside, shutting the door behind me.

Way to end on a high, I just decided to text her...