Chapter 32.

THE NEXT DAY!

--------------------------------------------------------

"Happy Birthday!" All the boys came into my room and sat on my bed along with my mum, dad, nan, most of my friends and family.  They put all the presents on the bed and louis shoved his on the bed first.

"OPEN ITTTT!" He shouted. I unwrapped it carefully and smiled.

"THANK YOU!" I said smiling, how could he get me that, my family wouldn't even get me that! It was 2 Jack Wills jumpers, TOMS and a hollister tshirt. 

I opened my families, niall, liam, friends and thanked them all, Zayn wasn't there but i knew he didn't like me. Harry pulled out a massive box nicely wrapped from behind my wardrobe and on it it had a little note reading 'P.S, I love you .xx'  I smiled and unwrapped it, it had a little box inside it, maybe the size of a small Jack Wills bag and 2 tickets, I got them out first and gasped, they were two tickets to Paris, I kissed him. THIS WAS AMAZING. then he said "Open the other box." I did and it was the Samsung Galaxy i told him to get at the phone shop. 

"This is yours?" I said confused. 

"You chose it, it's yours!" He said, smiling. I hugged him tighter than I ever hugged anyone before. he is amazing.

I went downstairs for some cereal and there was a fry up made for me. "THANK YOU!" I shouted to the living room,everyone was crowded round the boys. I sat there eating my fry up, it took me half an hour! 

Harry walked in and i hugged him "Thank you, again." I said.

"It's alright." He said.

"You're incredible." I said smiling. "When's Paris?" I asked.

"In 4 Weeks." He said. 

"I can't wait!!" I jumped, me and Harry were just in the kichen jumping around. I stopped. "Just you and me right?" I said.

"Yeah!" He said. We started jumping again. He was in some chinos, socks and  a plain white t shirt. I was in my SpongeBob pj's. Stylish. 

I chilled with the family and the boys most the day and then went into my room there was a box on my bed with the tag saying 'sorry can't be there. luv zayn x'  

-----------------------------------------------

fan

comment

vote

thanks! MWAH xxx

el oh el. 

what do you think is in the box?

guess in the comments:)xxxxxxxxxxxxx