Chapter 25

He blinked and look up and down once at me...

"LILY!!" He shouted giving me a massive hug, he always gives the best hugs. "I've missed you so much." He whispered in my ear. I smiled, who wouldn't? 

About 10 minutes later Anne, Niall and Louis had gone to the Club while me and Harry were at home on the sofa. My head was on Harry's lap while he was stoking my hair. i got up and walked in the kitchen. "Want a cuppa tea?" I asked Harry. 

"No thanks, I just want you." He said smiling. I was confused, were we an 'item', or was he just flirting in a friendly way? I made my cup of tea and sat back down.

"What are we?" I asked blowing on my tea.

"What do you mean?" He said, smiling.

"Are we together? Or are you messing me about?" I asked.

"Okay, Lily will you be my long- term girlfriend with no cheating from me?" He asked smiling.

"I would love to." I said smiling back at him.

"Can I get a friend to come down? She loves Louis, she is always fangirling over you guys with me!" I smiled.

"Alright, whats her name?" harry asked.

"Megan, shes the same age as me, she has short brown hair and is a bit taller than me." I said looking at him.

"Okay cool, do you wanna go out for dinner, it's only 7!" He said smiling. "I'll call a cab." He said walking in the kichen. 

_______________________________________________

I just wanna say that you all for reading my story it means loads!

-Megan