Chapter 27

I'm doing option A, and then when you guys get bored, tell me and i'll do the last chapter of them old:)

_______________________________________________________________________________

Me and Harry went back to the caravan, we thought of a plan. We were going to be really nice to my nan so she might let me go back to London with Harry for a couple of days. We knocked and bth gave her a hug. "HiiiI!" Me and Harry said at the same time.

"Hello!" she said. 

"I want to ask a favour." Harry said.

"Go ahead darling." She said.

"Me and Megan are getting along really well and we haven't had much time together so do you think she could come back to London with me for a bit? It wouldn't be for too long because I know shes got school and everything." He said hopefully.

"Okay, Megan you have 4 weeks with Harry, on one condition, I will send all your school work for the next 4 weeks in the post to you. Deal?" She said.

"DEAL.DEAL.DEAL!!!" I shouted.

"Lets go tell Niall and Lou!" Harry smiled, kissing me on the cheek.

We walked to the club and told them, they were so excited. I felt bad for megan though. She had been one of my best friends since the start of Brixham College. I know her parents will say no. Louis had Megan's number in his hand.