Chapter 37.

(A/N, Simon is also coming to the restaurant too. He is delievering some news) ;)

Once we got home I had a shower and got changed putting on a dress with tights and pumps. harry was wearing a bow tie and a blazer. I got quite excited about meeting Simon, I mean he was Simon Cowell! 

A couple of hours later we were at the posh restaurant, it was all lit up at night. It looked really pretty. We walked upstairs  an you could see the whole city from here. Simon texted Niall saying he would be there in 5. The girl who served Harry this morning put the menus on the table. I was sitting next to Harry on my left and my mum on my right, Harry was sitting next to Simon who was sitting next to my mum. According to the napkins with our names printed on them. 

Simon arrived and sat, "Hello boys, Lily and mum!" He smiled. 

"Helloo!" We all said back.

"Harry's told me about you." Simon said.

"Really? Was it good stuff?" I asked.

"Yes." He said.

We ordered food and talked more. So what did you want to tell us for today?" Louis asked Simon. 

"Well boys, I worked my magic and you are going to the US for a month!" Simon said.

"When?!" I asked excited for them.

"3rd of January." He replied.

The boys were all excited and I was but, Paris. "H can I speak to you outside for a minute?" I asked, smiling.

We walked out onto the balcony and I looked at him. "Harry, I don't want to hold you back and you're going to America but, the day after you leave we're suppost to be going to Paris. I, I wont hold you back. You have to go." I said.

"I just don't know Lily, we need to make it big in america. But I promised you Paris." He said.

"Can't we just book the tickets for another time?" I asked hopefully.

"I doubt it. I'll try though." Harry replied doubtfully. 

"I love you Harry." I said hugging him.

"I love you too." I whispered kissing me on the cheek. We walked into the hall. 

Awkward silence...

"Who's got a girlfriend now then?!" Simon asked.

"I have!" Said Liam and Harry. I smiled.

"Harry you with Lily, Liam your with Danielle is it?" Simon said.

"Yes." Liam said sounding all formal.

The rest of the night included my mum getting a kiss off Simon, me being shit  scared because of the movie Zayn picked out and Harry cuddling with me to make me feel better.

3 MONTHS LATER.

(Harry's POV).

"Wooooooooooo!" I said runing down the stairs, "4 days till christmas, seeing Lily in 3 days. Wooooo!!" I ran into the kitchen wearing nothing. Louis was eating Curiously Cinimon. "What do you wanna do today?" I asked Lou.

Meet some fans? We're going to america in a week! Are you not excited about that?!" Louis asked.

"I won't see lily for a month! A whole month!" I replied.

(Lily's POV)

I walked downstairs in my new purple dressing gown my mum got me, I turned on the TV and just sat there stairing at some kids show on CBBC. I couldn't even be bothered to change the channel. Harry and I are not allowed to change dates so we still don't know whats going on yet...

I dragged myself into the kitchen and poured out some cinimon stuff into a bowl, I couldn't even be bothered to read the label. My mum was out shopping for last minute christmas shopping and then meeting up with her friends for a coffee at starbucks. I was suppost to be meeting up with mine but I can't be bothered.

I sat down in the living room after eating and just thought, you are Harry Styles' girlfriend, you should be the happiest girl in the world! But i'm not. Everydays theres the worry he's going to find someone better.

My phone started to ring, it was Harry.

"Hey" I said picking up the phone.

"Hi babe. About the paris trip. Can you just go with a friend or something..." 

"Yeah, sure."

"Thanks your a life saver!" 

"I know hazza."

"What you doing today then?!"

"Nothing, I'm suppost to be going out with friends, but i don't know if I can be bothered... You?" 

"Might seet some fans, milkshake, shopping." 

"Have fun with the girlies on your shopping spree!"  I joked.

"We will! Buying christmas presents, never know, one or two of them might be yours!"

"Please don't buy me as much as you did for my birthday!"

"HE WILL!" Louis shouted.

"You better not Mr. Styles! I can't afford you and the boys much!" 

""I promise nothing!"

"Whatever! I'm going to get back to watching Balamory. Byeeeee!"

"Bye, love you!" 

"Love you too!" I said putting the phone down.

Now... Finding someone to go to Paris with...

__________________________________________________________________

I'm going to quickly on christmas day morning post a new chapter of this up, the christmas one, because i've already saved it as a draft. 

I am going to wales on boxing day for a week so I wont be on till January 6th and I will have been to the concert a day before. Wooo!

I am going to make my self a Cup of tea now, need to help plan christmas eve party and get some food.

Byeee!

Ps, please comment, fan and vote<3