Chappy 15 - The Holiday

"Why her then Harry, why Elle?" I said, in a very pissed tone.

"What, I umm, I don't know what your on about?"  He said.

"Oh Harry, you know exactly what I'm on about." I said holding up my phone and pointing at the picture.

"Oh that..." He said. "...It was forced." He said mumbling.

"It doesn't look very 'forced' to me." I huffed, walking out, I didn't know where I was going but I walked out of the caravan site and it just started to get dark, I looked on my friends list, on the people that I knew from brixham and ring them to see if I could stay there for the night.

"Hello Eve? It's Megan." I said as someone picked up.

"Heyy! Long time no see, what you up to?" She asked.

"Well I'm in Brixham..." I said mumbling off, remebering the phone that I saw of Harry.

"Come over right away! I still live next door to your old house!" She sqealed.

"Sure, gimme 10 minutes." I said putting the phone down.

I should of known not to get involved with a celebrity. What was I thinking? I'm so stupid. Why her though. I thought he hated her, maybe it was forced? Doubt it....

A text came through on my phone;

'Please forgive me, I promise it was forced. Where are you? Me, Zayn and Lou are worried. If you don't talk to me, talk to Lou. He's really down, he's not speaking to me. Sorry .xxxxx'

I wasn't going to reply but ring Lou, I was now only a road down from Eve.

Beep, beep, beep, beep...

"Hello?" Lou said sniffling.

"Hey it's megan..." I said.

"HIIIIII MEGAAAN!" He shouted down the phone.

"Hey." I said again.

"WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU... Stupid Harry the little prick..." He said.

"Going to a friends for tonight... Byeee!" I said putting the phone down as I was outside her house.

I knocked on the door to be welcomed by her mum, who hates me...

"Hello... Is Eve here?" I asked.

"Yes, why are YOU here..?"  She asked, luckly Eve was here to save me.

"Heyyyy!" She giggled, running up and leading me upstairs.

"Heyy!" I laughed back.

"Why you in Brixham for?" She asked.

I was there for about half an hour, explaining everything to her 'till I had a phone call.

"What do you want Harry?" I asked.

"I'M SORRY." He said.

"AND I don't give a rats arse. Bye." I said hanging up, me and Eve didn't do much that night, just talked about people in are old class.

In the morning I went back to the caravan site on the way I bumped in to an old friend. An old boyfriend, who I never forgot about, and I loved for ages after we broke up... and he knew it.