Chapter 41.

WARNING: This chapter may contain drama;).

I've been wanting to write this chapter for ages, but theres not enough time, sorry, but here it is!

___________________________________--

Megan came round about an hour after I had tidyed it so I went on Twitter to reply and follow some people. Through the night we just ate, watched some movies and caught up. I told her about Louis and Eleanor and I will find her a french sex god. 

We woke up the next morning and put our suitcases in the car. My mum drove us to the airport and said goodbye to her. 

We got a hot chocolate at the airport and did all the things you do at an airport (A/N sorry I haven't been to an airport since 2008, so I can't remember any details).

We boarded onto the plane, it was first class. Oh Harry. I just love you so much. We got some posh free gifts and food and I must've drifted off...

"LILY!" Megan shouted. 

"What?!" I mumbled rubbing my eyes.

"GET UP!" She said. I got up and off the plane and Megan followed. I turned my phone on, *" New Messages* I opened the first one; Mum: Shane is taking me on a holiday to Australia while you're away! Love you! Have a great time! Xxx' Shane is her new boyfriend and she said if things go well with them, we might move in with him, he's got a massive house, yes, he's rich and lovely. I opened the next one; Haz x: Hey babe! Just in our tour bus chilling! It's massive! We're touring with a up-and-coming band called 'Sweety', they are lovely girls. But they are nothing on you! Hope you have a nice time with Megan. P.S, Louis wanted to say hi!' I smiled to myself as we got in the taxi back to the hotel.

Harry's POV: 

I'm literally lying to Lily. I love her but, there's this girl in Sweety, shes perfect. Shes called Sarah, She has striking blonde hair, bright blue eyes, long skinny legs, perfect body. (A/N Think of a really fake girl who's a slag) PERFECT. "Harry stop stairing!" She winked and started to giggle.

"Sorry." I blushed. Why am I blushing? You're Harry Styles, who has a girlfriend. 

"It's fine Styles. You have a girlfriend?" She asked. I blushed even more and paused. Why am I pausing? I have a girlfriend. YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND HARRY. Her name is Lily. JUST SAY YES AND LET THAT BE IT!

"Um. Um. Yes. I do..." I mumbled.

"If you wanna get rid of her, I'm here." She winked. I smirked and walked to Zayns bed where he was playing on the xbox. 

"Zayn... Can you help me?" I asked sitting on the bed.

"Yeah, sure mate, whats up?" He asked.

"Whats down?" I chuckled nerviously. I sighed. "I love Lily. I think... But Sarah, shes...  hot. She's nice too. I just think... 2 months. Without Lily, might break us apart. Not that I want it to, but after 2 days... I've fallen for someone and it's killing me. Lily, she wins personality, but Sarah ticks all the other boxes and I don't even know her personality that well yet. I'm torn." I sighed. 

"Your so lucky you didn't tell Lou this, he would be going mental at you. What would you rate them each out of 10? In personality, looks, everything." He asked.

"Well I feel mean. But, Lily an... 9. And Sarah a 9.5." He said. 

"Look Haz, Lily loves you, Sarah's a user, not looking for love. But I don't think i'm the right person. I'm still in the game for Lily. Ask Niall or Liam." He said. I forgot. Lily didn't like him anyway right? Does Lily love me? Surely Sarah's not a user? Right?

I'm torn. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

omg :o

the twist.

vote

comment

fan

X