52

Dear Riley,

I hope you're having fun at NYU, even though I'm the one who got you to finally submit your application in the first place, but that's not the point. I just got my first book published last week... How crazy is that?! Although I don't think it'll ever be as crazy as when you told me you & Ben are having a kid. *you better make sure Ben doesn't drop my niece/nephew on the ground or else I will castrate that fucker!!*

Mom & Natalie are doing great, Natalie got an award at school for perfect attendance & she actually pissed her pants she was so excited, it was hilarious. Mom finally bought the house after YEARS of hesitation, we landed one in Lincoln park, it's a real beauty. And Everest just got probation!! He comes home in two weeks, I'm super happy to finally have my brother back.

Grayson is actually pestering me right now to tell you that he misses his old spawn of satan! We're actually about to catch a flight for his moms birthday.

I still can't believe that after four years of seeing him in the news, the break up with Elle, the stepping down from his fathers company, I mean all of it, we end up running into each other at the pizza place we all ate at on Christmas. Who knew a Twitter group chat would lead to all of this?

-in love, Linoy

||

And that marks the end of "dear Grayson" I honestly can not thank you all enough for the amount of support you guys have given me. All of your comments have made me laugh so hard 😂 I'm so sad to be finished with this book, but I'm glad I went through with it :) I remember wanting to delete this story because I thought it was stupid, but you guys motivated me :)

I love you all and I hope you enjoyed reading "dear Grayson" :)