39

We managed to get to the club. As we were arriving, everybody came outside. I helped Ace inside as the other guys helped Quintin and Snake. Jax ran to us.

-What the hell happened?!-He asked surprised at the state of the boys. I threw him the book. He caught it and looked at the bullet still stuck there, opening his eyes even more.

-Well, I did what I do best. I created some drama.-I smiled awkwardly.

-It was you...-Ace whispered.

-I'M GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU!-Snake screamed and tried to jump on me but the boys held him down.

-Sorry! I tried to stick to the plan! Ace was supposed to get fucking jealous but he didn't and then I just got bored...

-SO YOU SET US UP WITH THE BIGGEST MOTHERFUCKER IN THE CLUB?!

-Oh, c'mon! Don't be such a drama queen...-I scratched the back of my neck.

-YOU ALMOST GOT US KILLED!-He screamed even louder.

-Well, I did plan it to be "almost" so... High five?-I really didn't know what to say. He tried to jump on me again and the boys took him outside.-Jeez... The guy wasn't that big...-Ace looked at me, pissed.-Okay, maybe he was... I got the book and that's all that matters! Stop it!

-Katniss!-Jax was pissed as fuck.

-What?!

-I trusted you and you bring my men back torn to pieces?! What the fuck is wrong with you?!

-She's a psychotic bitch, that's what is it is...-Ace whispered, making this expression as if he was in pain as he moved a bit.

-Oh, thanks! I try!-I answered sarcastically as I hit him in the shoulder. He screamed.-Ups!-I rolled my eyes and went to get myself a drink. Jax followed me after checking on Ace. He sat besides me and just stared at me in silence until I looked back at him.

-What the hell am I supposed to do with you?-He asked me honestly. I took off my shoes.

-Next time, you send me alone! I'm a crazy bitch but I do get it my way and it works! So what's all the fuzz for? The book is sitting in your hands and we're all breathing. Cool! It worked! Move the fuck on! Jeez... What a bunch of pussies...

-That's not the point, Kat! You can't just keep being reckless 'cause one day someone will die!

-And until then, I'm scoring so keep counting!-I put my drink down and left. As soon as I got outside, Snake jumped on me, punching me hard. The boys pulled him away. I was still on the floor with a bleeding nose. Oh man, I knew I was gonna get purple again.

-YOU COULD'VE KILLED US!-He screamed.

-BUT I DIDN'T YOU MOTHERFUCKER! AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO SEES THE BIG PIC?!-Jax came outside.

-THAT'S BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T GET YOUR FUCKING ASS KICKED!

-THEN COME HERE AND KICK MY ASS!-I dared him. He tried to jump on me again.

-ENOUGH!-Jax screamed.-Kat, go home now! I'm done with you for today!

-Ah fuck it!-I just left.

-BITCH!-Snake screamed. I put my middle finger in the air and to piss him off even more, I took his bike. He was so mad the guys couldn't even hold him back but I just made him eat dust as I speeded away. Sometimes I really am mean... Well, too bad.

I crashed at Richard's for the night. You see, Richard's house was not the house where I grew up. To be honest, I didn't even know he had this house. I later came to find out why nobody ever spoke of it...