38

It was pretty uncomfortable to ride with a dress. Mostly because I was worried it would get stuck on the tires and I'd be naked! But well, I did get there with it reasonably okay. I got out of the bike, removed my helmet and shook my head to the sides, making my hair roll down from the bun I had made. Ace got out of the bike too and so did the guys.

 -Y'all look pretty cute in those suits!-I giggled a bit. Their hairs were done and they looked all pretty hot. Even Quintin!- You gonna get laid tonight, Taco Bells!-I laughed.

-Let's just go.-Ace walked by me.

-Someone's in a bad mood!-I followed him.

-Look for Angel.-He told the guy at the door. I grabbed his arm, from behind, smiling at the man. He looked at us and then at the list. He then let me and Ace in. The boys walked in right after us.

It was supposed to be like this money raising dinner for charity or something. I didn't care. None of us did. It does seem cold but I'd rather see their dinner ruined than my boys starving. I knew I had to get in trouble. It's funny that Jax gave me that job. That's my specialty! I do it without even trying most of the time but now that it was my goal, oh man! I was about to let all Hell run free.

Before I could even do something, I got a call from Jax so I showed myself the way to the bathroom and picked up the phone.

-Kat, can you talk?-He asked me. I was checking under the doors to see if anybody was inside.

-I guess.-It seemed empty.-What's up?

-You gotta find the book.-I got confused.

-What book?

-Their rules' book.-He said it like it was obvious.-Every club has one. Find it and bring it to me.

-And how the hell am I supposed to do that?

-When the boys start fighting you show your way up to the boss's office.

Oh man! As if it wasn't enough being inside the wolves' cage, I still had to dig deeper and find some kind of book I had never seen in my whole life! It was definitely going to be a crazy night.

I came outside again. I was going to near the boys but the guys from the club were checking me out. I didn't know if I should show my fake relationship with Ace or not. I mean our club did have a rule against stealing other guys' girlfriends but it was only to the club members. You couldn't get someone's old lady but you could totally bang a married girl from the outside. I wasn't sure of what to do, so I just got myself a drink. The boys eventually joined me.

It was boring as fuck! It was around midnight and even though I had given a fake number to some guys, Ace didn't seem to care. I even danced around with this ugly motherfucker but Ace didn't even look at us. Man, I was getting bored.

-Why aren't you jealous?-I asked Ace, pushing him.

-Because I know you way too well to know your game.-He answered me, calmly.

-I should be the one mad at you, not the other way around!-I pushed him again. He looked me straight in the eyes.

-Too fucking bad!-He left and sat at the bar. Man, I was pissed. Right now, it wasn't about getting the book. It was about getting someone to kick Ace's ass.

-I'm gonna show you what's bad...-I whispered and went to the biggest motherfucker in the club.-Hey, excuse me...-He looked down at me. Man, he was big! Like really big and strong!-I don't mean to start drama but as I was walking by, those guys back there called you a faggot...-I lied and pointed to Ace, Quintin and Snake. The look in his face changed drastically. He looked like a furious bull!-It's really none of my business but I just thought it was so rude! I mean, this is your club and they're talking pretty loud... The blonde one keeps saying you like it in the ass and shit... I don't know but...-He took off before I could even finish my sentence.-Sorry, boys...-I smiled, lighted up a smoke and leaned against the wall as I watched it all go down to shit.

He grabbed Ace by the hair and pulled him down, making him fall out of his chair. I couldn't help it but let out a little giggle. He did earn it. The guy then sat on top of him, destroying his face. It didn't take long for Snake and Quintin to jump on him and next thing I knew the whole damn club was all over them. I put down my smoke and went to find the boss's office.

Just a few steps away, I found a locked door. It could only be it. I tried to pick the lock, I swear I did but I was running short on patience. I kicked the door a few time before I could finally open it. I then fixed my hair and started turning the boss's office upside down. I couldn't find the damn book! The noise downstairs was now back to normal which meant they either killed them or threw them out. I didn't have much time left.

I was sitting at the boss's desk, throwing papers over my head, searching everywhere but it was nowhere to be found. At least not where I was looking. I was losing my mind. I knew someone could show up anytime! I got up and put my hands on my hips, looking at the mess. I had looked everywhere! As I was observing around, I noticed the book standing over this little desk behind the door.

-Oh for fuck's sake!-I grabbed it. As I did, someone walked in. I just had time to flatten myself against the wall.

-Oh my...WHAT THE FUCK?!-The old guy screamed. He turned back to call someone and saw me. I was holding the book against my boobs. I smiled awkwardly.

-I swear I've got an explanation...-I said. He pulled his gun and shot me in the chest, only hitting the book. Man, I never ran so fast in my whole damn life and the fucking dress was slowing me down! By the time I got outside, I had the whole club running after me. The boys looked pretty finished. I mean, they were sitting against their bikes, all fucked up.-START THE DAMN BIKES!-I screamed. They jumped and did, except Ace who was particularly screwed. He couldn't move his right arm. I only had time to help him sit in the bike and speed away with it. It was so fucking close, I was literally shaking like a dog!

Damn!