24

Ace was just sitting there. I was unbelievably uncomfortable. I mean, he was barely naked in front of me! I kept checking if his clothes were finally dry but it was taking forever!

-Am I bothering you?-He asked, staring at me.

-No... I mean... No but... I don't know. I'm gonna shower.

-Kat, the eggs.-He pointed at the stove. I ran there but breakfast was ruined. Ace laughed.

-I would go out and buy us food but, well...-He looked down.

-Fucking hell!-I was pissed. I took off his sweater and put on my dress, not even minding him. My hair was one giant mess. I also grabbed his wet clothes and took them down to dry them in these washing machines' stores.

Man, as the sun really hit me outside, my head started hurting. I got Ace's clothes on the drying machine and then went to the supermarket. I bought us some food and a few more things Ace was missing. I then returned home with his clothes and all.

-Get dressed once for all! You're fucking up my system!-I told him as I threw him all his clothes at once. He laughed.

-Sorry, pretty face. It was your fault though.-He got up and just like that let the towel drop. Oh boy, I guess even my bones turned red!

-Michael!-I screamed and covered my eyes. He laughed his ass off.

-Upps!-He then grabbed what he was gonna dress and went away. I sighted. Oh man... The unholy thoughts...

I changed back into his sweater and restarted our breakfast. When he came back, it was all ready. He was carrying the club's jacket in his hand. He sat at the table and started eating like he hadn't eaten in years. I was just looking at the mess he was making.

-Michael!-He stopped and looked at me, mouth still full and with that busted look.

-Sorry-He swallowed without even chewing properly.-I completely forgot I have business at the club to take care off today. I'm already late!-I sighted.-This is really good though...-He got up, grabbed a few more toasts and then came to me. I could see he didn't exactly know what to do.-Uhh... See you at the club...-He looked at me for a little longer, then kissed my forehead really quick, grabbed a few more toasts and left running.

Well, the house was a damn mess again. The clothes I threw to him were still all on the floor and there were bits of food everywhere. I cleaned it all and then went to have a shower. Only then I realized I had nothing to dress. I called Quintin.

-Hey, Juanito!-It wasn't his real name. It was just a nickname.-Where are you?

-Good morning, mamita!-He laughed.-You alright?

-I'm alright. Could you drop by Ace's with some clothes for me, please? I've grown to hate the fucking dress.-He laughed.

-Ten minutes.

-Make it five. And bring me nice clothes or I'll hit you.-I joked.

-Bossy bitch!-He giggled and hung up.

*****************************************************************************

When I opened the door to Ace's apartment, Quintin's mouth dropped to the floor. I wasn't sure if it was because of me being only with a towel around my body or because the house was so clean. I got my answer soon after when he pushed the clothes to my arms and walked inside, looking around, surprised.

-Did he clean the house?-He asked, shocked.

-No. Actually, I did.-I answered, putting on my panties without removing the towel.

-That's what I thought. That boy will never change... I didn't even know the walls were white.-I laughed.

-I see...-I walked to the bathroom and got dressed. Then got back to him. He already had my make up bag in his hand, reaching out for me to grab.-That's what I was gonna kill you for.-He blinked one eye at me and I went to do my make up.-There's still food on the table. Eat.-All of a sudden he got really quiet. I came outside, worried. Quintin is never silent!

-Kat...-He had his mouth full, just like Ace.-This is so good!-I couldn't help it but laugh. His expression was priceless.

Quintin drove us back to the club. When we arrived Ace was by the door and he wasn't happy. As soon as I got off of Quintin's bike, he walked up to him and was about to punch him.

-Michael!-I grabbed his shoulder. He looked at me, pissed.

-Don't ever, EVER say my real name again!-He pushed me away aggressively. I was so confused. How did he go from sweet kiss in my forehead to pushing me like that?

-Yo, Ace!-Quintin said.-Do that again and I'll break your arms!

-Come at me, bitch!-Ace screamed right in his face.-How dare you to show up with her after everything I told you yesterday?!

-Well, you left her in the middle of nowhere without fucking clothes to dress! So I went there to pick her up and get her clothes!-He answered, pretty confused. Ace didn't even think twice. He punched Quintin. This time, he didn't stand and watch. He hit Ace right back and it was a damn mess again. Thank God Jax was nowhere to be seen.

-HOW THE FUCK DID YOU HAVE HER CLOTHES, MOTHERFUCKER?!-Ace screamed as the boys set them apart.

-Because I moved in with him, Ace!-I told him. He slowed down right away.

-Oh.... That's why you two were walking together, yesterday...

-Yes!

-Oh man...-He looked down, feeling ashamed. I almost felt tempted to hug him but Quintin wasn't done.

-Why do you care though?!-He screamed, still foaming at the mouth like a dog.

-I'm sorry, man.-Ace answered.-I didn't know...

-Fuck you! Where is your bitch?! The one with you just 2 days ago? Or the other before that?! Kat was missing and you were getting laid! So tell me! Why do you fucking care now?!-His words cut me like blades. Ace looked up at him and his maniac eyes were back.

-You're just jealous I get pussy every day and you don't!

-Fuck you!-They started fighting again. I left, taking Quintin's bike.

I don't think they heard me leaving. My head was running so fast I couldn't keep up the pace. I couldn't even process all the information my eyes were sending to my brain. I was driving slow because I knew I wasn't in myself anymore. I lost notion of speed.

Out of nowhere, I see Ace, Snake, Jax and Richard on their bikes behind me. I swear I only looked back for a fraction of second. I heard this car stopping abruptly and when I looked back at the road, I was already 2 feet away from the car. I had no chance.

The front part of Quintin's bike hit the frontal part of the car who was stopped in the middle of the fucking road for some damn reason. I felt the impact and then felt the back of the bike getting up from the floor. After that, I was tossed out and flew in the air, hitting the ground so hard I even rolled over a few times in the floor. Quintin's bike flew over the car as well, getting destroyed.