17

When I got back home, two bikes were carelessly parked near the main door. I was walking inside when I heard a big bump on the wall and then just my mom screaming. I obviously rushed in. Snake was trying to hold Jax and my mom was holding onto my dad, not letting go. Unfortunately, Richard had the same temperament I did. When he was mad, red was all he could see. He pushed Juliet away way too strongly, throwing her to the floor.

-DAD!-I screamed and put myself in front of him.-Stop! You hurt mom!-I pushed him but that big pile of muscles barely even moved. He then looked at her and helped her up.

-I'm sorry, baby...-He looked to Jax, who still had smoke coming out of his nostrils.-Get the fuck out of my house! NOW!

-You're a fucking liar! You said you didn't know where she was and now I come to find her right under your nose?! MOTHERFUCKER!-Jax jumped on him again. Oh man. To push those two apart was a hell of an effort. They really were at each other's throat! Even Snake was sweating!

-ENOUGH! JAX!-Snake grabbed him by the shoulders- Get your shit together, man!-He shook him a bit.-Act like the leader you are!-Jax pushed him away and relaxed his shoulders.

-Kat, are you okay?-He asked me.

-I guess... What the hell is going out though?

-Your daddy is a big ball of lies!-He looked at Richard literally defying him. Richard was gonna hit him but then stopped himself.

-I only brought her here so she could heal! She's my daughter! You would have done the same...-Rich explained, calmly.

-You could've warned me! I've been wasting time and resources trying to find someone who wasn't even lost in first place!-Jax was still pissed.

-I know, man! But you know how it is! C'mon! From brother to brother. You know the protocole when you're trying to keep something a secret... If I told you, there was a chance you'd come here and all of a sudden everybody knew she was here!-Jax looked at him for a while and then sighted.

-I guess you're right... I'm sorry, man... It's still your house. I shouldn't have jumped in like this. I guess I was just worried...

-Don't worry about it. Nice to see you look after my girl...

-I like her though!-Jax looked at me and smiled.-You did a nice job. Good to see you're alright, kiddo.-He messed up my hair, giggling.

-C'mon!-Richard pulled him by the shoulder.-Let's have a drink.-He grabbed Juliet by the waist and off they went. As soon as they did, I grabbed Snake and pulled him outside.

-Chill, Monroe!-He giggled.

-Cobra, listen!-I looked him dead in the eyes.-Where is Ace?-I asked serious. He stared back at me and then laughed.

-Last time I got the hang of him, he had some crazy bitch by his side. Haven't seen him ever since. Guess little Ace is happy.-He laughed even harder. I felt like I was kicked right in the stomach.

-What do you mean?-I had to hold back my tears. Snake's smile vanished right off of his face when he noticed my expression.

-Kat... He's a kid... You aren't... Are you?

-No! I'm not in love...-I got my shit together.-I was just wondering he had done something crazy looking for me.-Snake was staring me right in the eyes and seeing through my lies. He just messed up my hair and put his arm over my shoulders, pulling me back inside.

As Richard and Juliet laughed with Jax and Snake, drinking, I was far from there. My heart was pretty much shattered. I couldn't believe in that week I had been away, Ace passed on to the next. Maybe I was never even standing in his line. I was just looking down at my hands as I pinched my own skin trying to hold back the tears. I didn't even feel like drinking. I could hear them talking like they were far, far away. I kept remembering the way Ace looked at me and his touch and those beautiful lips... I didn't need to kiss him to taste him and boy, I was already addicted.

-KATNISS!-Juliet screamed, laughing. When I looked up again, everyone was staring at me, holding back the laughter. A tear rolled down my face but everybody was already too drunk to care.-I've been calling your for like 5 minutes now! What the hell?!

-Sorry, mom.-I cleaned up the tear.-I'm tired. I'm going to my room, alright?-It was already dark outside.

-Anyway!-She ignored me and went on with her conversation. Jax was staring at me with one of his eyebrows raised. I gave him a fake smile and left, feeling his look upon me.

I tried to sleep. I really did. I went to my room and laid in bed just trying to abstain myself from Ace but I just couldn't. I still had so many questions in my mind! Was I really just a moment for him? Just another girl? Ugh! I couldn't stop thinking! I needed some peace so I just sneaked downstairs again and tried to find my dad's bike keys. It was nowhere to be seen though and I just couldn't let them see or hear me. I ended up coming across the car keys.

Richard had this car he'd never drive. It had a hell of a story! First time he drove it, he crashed against someone else at high speed. After that he fixed it but never touched it again. At least that's what I was told. Even the garage was locked away. I had never really seen it.

When I got inside and pulled off the grey cover, I was blown away. This beautiful red Ferrari was standing right there, majestically silent in front of me. From the frontal threatening eyes, to the beautifyl wheels, it was absolutely gorgeous! I unlocked it and opened the doors. Man, instead of opening them like normal doors, those bitches went up! I couldn't even believe my eyes! I took a few steps back and watched its butt and hell, it was a nice ass that car had. The famous horse and the sign saying "LaFerrari", two tubes to the right, two tubes to the left. Man, it was so beautiful I couldn't even think. I looked inside. Those red leather sits, the beautiful horse in the yellow circle in the middle of the stearing wheel... Dude! I sat inside and just let myself absorve all that.

I knew the moment I started that car, all attentions would fall on me. Richard would lose his shit! And I didn't even know what half of those controls were used for! Alex's dad had teached me how to drive in this falling to pieces bathtub he called a car. I was sitting in a car that could hit the 100 MPH in less than 7 seconds! Bitch, if I hit the 100 MPH with Alex's dad car, I'd have nothing left but the seat where I was sitting and the fucking gear shifter in my hand! My hands were literally shaking! My heart was about to jump out of my chest. I put the key in the car and opened the garage door. The laughter inside stopped and I heard footsteps getting closer. I jumped inside of the car and started it. I obviously put my seat belt on! I was shitting my pants! Oh man, the adrenaline was rushing through my veins so fast! My palms were sweaty, my stomach was all twisted and all I could think was "Fuck!".