Glossary

Artificials- Robots who have built in humanlike intelligence and appearance.

Blood Lust(Red Luster)- A extremely deadly biological weapon used during the later stages of the war that makes people slaughter anyone who is not affected by the virus ;may be in gas or liquid form.

Caseless Ammunition- Unlike traditional bullets, the propellant, primer and all of the parts of the bullet are now into one package. It is smaller and lighter than their pre-war predecessors, yet has the same power of a traditional bullet.

Credits-The global currency of the world. Mostly used by member states of the Global Alliance. Can be currently in digital or physical form. The physical form of the currency is a translucent blue chip that is impervious to counterfeiting. The digital form of the currency is mostly used in the richest countries and can be stored in a portable data bank while the physical form is mostly proliferated in poorer countries.

Close-In Weapon System (CIWS)-Weapon system used during the pre-war period until now; they can intercept deadly projectiles from midair.

Camo-collar worker- a popular word referring to mercenaries or other employees in the war economy.

Command Pod- A integrated module used in command vehicles. It makes overseeing the battlespace easier due to his compatibility and efficient nature.

Containment Corps-A military formation of host countries close to a Dead Zone to protect their country from the mutants from the highly radioactive area.

Dark Decade-Sometimes called the "Second Great Depression", it was a time after the last great war when all of the countries of the world were experiencing economic depression and seemingly unending civil wars.

Dead Zones- The areas where the nukes detonated and left radioactive wastes for years to come. The result of years of high-radiation made some animals turn into mutants.Some areas are the result of the effects of RedLuster combined with the high-doses of radiation, creating even more deadly mutants.

Drop-ships- A small aircraft that resembles a pre-war helicopter, but instead of rotors, jet engines and effiecient plasma engines will propel it upwards and forwards. It is more maneuverable and faster than helicopters,but they are more expensive. Also, it can soar higher than most helicopters. Thus, they are  used side-by-side with helicopters by many armies, mostly used in special operations,but some of the most well-funded forces have replaced their helicopters with the more advanced dropships.

ECHO Sensor- Invented years after the war,it is used in tracking down even the quietest of sounds, like the opposite of a radar. Used mostly in the military, it detects and visualizes where the sound came from.

Extreme Operations Unit- Originally a nigh-improbable concept formulated by the pre-war US military, it was scrapped in the beginning, until now.  Now, trainees are first handpicked by their extraordinary efficiency and proposed near-infallible capabilities, it is a unit that is only deployed in the most important of covert operations. They are extremely flexible enough to be able to do any mission, with extreme independence from their HQ, with minimal possible equipment, supply and support elements. The only known military power using these is only the Sons of War, which is accidentally leaked by one of their members.

Fluctuating Large Electrostatic Generators- Using the Biefield-Brown effect, these generators are able to make things float in midair, no matter how heavy.

Forgotten Age(2000-2030AD)- The age when most information about the world were stored in pre-war computers. When the war began, millions of hardware were destroyed in battles, never to be recovered again.