Chapter 72: A Message

One of my soldiers ran to me.

"Sir, a enemy aircraft is escaping. They're taking off, fighting back our troops with many losses on our side."He reported."Permission to use deadly force?"

"I will shoot them down myself." I answered." Lead the way, Private."

   I was escorted by a squad of mercenaries. The man who informed me led the way to the one out of three destroyed runways of the carrier.

   I heard gunfire. I saw my fellow men, get decimated by a group of four people before my very eyes.

   Then I heard bodies beside me dropping. They were bloodied and ravaged by bullets. I didn't realize that I have been shot after the bullets were ejected from my body.

  I saw a familiar figure in the dropship.

  The same dark robe, his hood now complimented a red kabuki mask. The curved leather scabbard hung over his hip. That faceless gaze. The way he makes my thirst for blood even more thirsty.

   This is my equal. This is my rival.

   I ran to the dropship. Time slowed. I saw six sharp rods flying towards me at a astonishing speed.

    Miraculously I dodged it. But I realized that I have been stabbed by the same four people who slaughtered my men at all sides of my body, prohibiting my from escape.

   The hooded man approached me. The familiar grey hood. The familiar glowing, demonic eyes, now residing in a red kabuki mask; hiding the black silhouette of a human face.

  His eyes glowed more harshly under the mask.

"We meet again." He remarked. That voice, that peculiar accent, is very familiar to me. It reminds me of a friend, months ago. We only met once.

"Jack the Reaper, The Undying, The man who never dies." He remarked."That's what my men called you on their reports; like nicknames. Whenever they see you, they shoot, until you kill them mercilessly."

  He paced around me, with both hands clasped behind his back. I struggled to get out of the four men's blades inside my whole torso, coughing blood,but I can't even move.

"War makes monsters, they make us, literally and metaphorically." He continued." War is in our blood, the essence of history. It is necessary for a civilization to wage war against its evils, Bu-"

   He briefly stopped. In just less than a millisecond he sliced a bullet in midair and sheathed is sword back in his scabbard.

   The four soldiers removed their blades from my body, but they remained drawn.

  Finally, my wounds heal. I can breathe again.

"Can you tell your men to stand down?" He complained."I came here as a messenger, not as a warrior! Their bullets is annoying me!"

"Sure, why not." I agreed." Then we will shoot each other later."

"I love to, but I can't. I can't disobey an order." He jested. "You're still funny as ever, Jack."

  Even his sense of humor is familiar.

"Stand down, I repeat, stand down." I radioed all of my troops.

"Good. Now where was I?" He asked me.

"The part when war is necessary to-"

"Oh yes, that part. Let me continue." He interrupted. " But, wars shall end eventually. We, the monsters we are, are not immortal, especially me. My point is that, let us end this war and ally with ourselves to the next world war, us Nationalists versus the hegemonic, globalist scum, called the Global Alliance." He continued. "We are ready, but only your army stands in our way, your fleets coming towards our islands. I know you are unable to agree because your organization is stuck on the GA's financial leash."

   He jumped to the hovering dropship, with his four men.

"See you on the battlefield." He farewelled."I promise you that we will find a solution to free you all from the GA. By the way, my boss has a message to you at the ship's database."

    The dropship disappeared into thin air.

    A day after that event, we forced the remaining crew in the fortress to cooperate. We had gathered information about the enemy's militarized archipelago.

   All we know is that, the archipelago has four smaller islands surrounding a larger island.

   Based on the information we gathered in the island, each island has large garrisons, main ports, radar bases, large airports, factories capable of supplying the enemy indefinitely with a sufficient supply of ammunition and raw war materiel and a addition of unusually numerous coastal megacities surrounding each island.

   Each island has a completely different climate and topography than the other. The Western island being populated by forest and grasslands, the East is full of jungles, the South being a sandy desert, the North being unbelievably snowing, and the largest of the latter, the Central island, is a mixture of different climates.

   The maps provided a sufficient view of the military complex in the middle of the Pacific.

    Before we invade one of the island, we have to face a multitude of smart naval mines encircling the whole archipelago, fleets of warships, airships and floating fortresses, and conquer one of the islands and to get to the main island.

   Easier said then done, our main supply line from Australia to our current location has a very high risk of being cut off, leaving us with minimal supplies for the invasion, and we will face the best privately-owned armed forces in the world.

   But we have an advantage. We have captured a almost-impenetrable floating fortress, which have a very powerful P-laser that can destroy anything in its way, Global Strike missiles that can conduct air support within seconds, and many more superior weaponry.

   Still, I have a feeling that we may be obliterated as soon as we captured the first island.

   I walked to the command room of the giant floating ship to receive Johann Walker's message.

    We inserted the micro-disk to the main module of the command room's computer.

   The man himself shows up. Behind him is a map of the world.

"Congratulations, you have captured SS Fatherland, our latest Mobile Battle Fortress." He complimented.

"Now, you have a chance of winning." He stated. "This battle serves as spark for my 'Grand Plan', when we will launch a worldwide crusade for the freedom of all nations from the Jewish hegemony of the Global Alliance." He added.

"We will release the world from their deceptive control.We will make Europe great again. We will make the African people prosperous. We will make Asia free from the financial dependence for the globalists. We will free the Americas from the chains of Neo-Marxism. We will unite the Eastern and Western States of America together into a America reborn." He preached. "Most of all, we will make the world a suitable place for Humanity."

   My troops and the captured crew members watched. The enemy crew members eyes were shining with glee.

"The nation-states and its culture will and shall remain." He stressed. "Globalism is a threat to it. We must eliminate it by any means necessary. We must fight it not with small skirmishes, but with the boldest and most thunderous might, mixed with the fiery passion of a thousand suns!" he added.

   The video feed cuts off.