Chapter 41: Operation Winter Dragon

I approached the elite mercenaries guarding the command vehicle. Each of them have diverse appearances but their different clothes have the same winter camouflage on their clothes and a jacket on them.

"Attention! Lets do a headcount!"I shouted. They stood straight as soon as they saw me.

"Yes sir!"they shouted.

"Team Leader, Tsar!"

  The bulky, shaven man of visibly Slavic origin in the center holding two long-barrel revolvers stepped forward.

"Yes sir!" he shouted in a deep voice.

"Assistant Leader, Nomad!"

  Another man, this time with a winter camouflaged turban on his head and a beard on his tanned face holding a carbine stepped forward. A Indian, I guessed.

"Yes sir!" he shouted in a distinct, umistakibly Indian accent.

"Pointman. Aegis!"

"Yes sir!" Said the soldier with heavy armor and a large,extendable ballistic shield, while holding a large, long barreled revolver in his right hand.

"Riflemen. Warrior!Paladin!"

  Twins with cropped black hair, tan skin,and identical scars on their faces with their assault laser guns and wearing exo-suits while holding their white ballistic helmets beside them stepped forward.

"Yes sir!"

"Gunners, Gambit!Terminator!"

   Two men,different in appearance, stepped forward amongst the group. The one in the right has a black mask that covers his mouth and his face is covered with tattoos, including a tattoo of a swastika in his forehead and four bandoliers on each side of his armor. His milky eyes stared blankly at me while holding his machine gun.

  The other one is taller and bigger than the others. Its face is covered by a mask made of metal with sensors and cameras on it. Its armor resembled a heavy exo-suit, but much bigger and heavier. It holds what it looks like a 50 cal.gatling gun with three barrels with a ammo belt that reaches to his large, rectangular backpack.

"Yes sir!" Gambit shouted.

"Why does the guy to your right is silent?" I loudly asked.

"Because the big fella doesn't talk." He answered."Sir." He uttered. He had forgotten to address me as a high-ranking official.

"Assistant Gunner White!"

  A young,thin, blond, pale,cleanly shaved man who looked like he haven't slept for weeks haggardly stepped forward wearing a exo-suit and carrying a large backpack and two bandoliers with his assault laser.

"Yes sir." he said weakly.

"Louder!" I shouted.

"Yes sir!" he shouted weakly.

"Good enough."

"Designated marksman Top-hat and sniper, Stealth, come forward."

  A man in a white ghillie suit holding a white payload rifle covered in white straps of fabric and a white bolt-action rifle covered with white stripes of fabric strapped to his back.

  Beside the man is a robot padded with camouflaged winter armor holding a designated marksman rifle. The most unusual thing about it is a torn black top-hat strapped at its back of the head and a umbrella strapped on his back.

"Yes sir!"they both shouted. The robot shouted in a robotic voice with a
obviously British accent.

"Medic,Quebec!"