Chapter 67: Invasion

Boss told me what happened to our war when I lost contact with him. While our relay bases' comms were fixed. The enemy hacked it, stealing vast amounts of our information.

    After that, the south of New Russia was secured by the Spartan Force, with my brother as commander. But, our main headquarters were suddenly attacked, with a unexpected time of just five days. The captured New Russian territory then, was now pushed back by the Royal Armed Forces of Russia.

    Then, Boss utilzed one of our most powerful skycarriers, SS Unbreakable, to be the organization's temporary headquarters for now.

   If our M.I.L.Es had finished develop, the chances of winning will be tipped over to our favor, probably. Maybe they have their own M.I.LEs or other super weapons to counter them.

   Our missile bases were destroyed. For just a week,89 of our bases have been destroyed all over the world.

    The good news is, the Western side of the world has been in complete control by our only powerful ally, the Global Alliance.

    Only the East have been any conflicts. Also, almost all of the defectors have joined us, probably because of my idea earlier.

    It looks like we have the upper hand, well, in terms of numbers, so far.

   The only commanders who survived are here in this room, except for my brother, who is retaking back our bases in the Special Administrative State.

     Staring at the holographic map at the middle, I saw that we are in the east coast of Australia.

"Now, we will launch a campaign." Boss announced. "This campaign is aiming to secure this country." He pointed at the holographic apparition of Australia."Our satellites showed us something very peculiar."

     A photographic hologram, showing a group of islands in the midst of the Pacific Ocean, floated on the table.

  "This island doesn't exist in any map." Boss explained. "After a hour, it disappeared in thin air."

   The picture zoomed in on the islands. The islands looks like a group of remote military installations. Ships and planes patrolled the archipelago.

   "According to the some Investigation Unit's personnel in the Philippine Federation, these man made islands were supplied by the Philippine government."

    I gritted my teeth. I'm slightly disappointed that my country supported our enemy. The thought of me, a former soldier of my country's armed forces, now proclaimed as her enemy, slightly irks me.

   "Then,a unknown organization paid for the building supplies for building the artificial archipelago, based on their reports." Boss stated. "When we launched Global Strikes all across the globe, many missiles have been intercepted close to this area. The reason why we don't succeed because we can't locate their main base of operations. This is the closest answer that Australia is the closest country to our target, and we have no bases there. Austraila probihited any private military force in the country, so we will invade."

"Us, against a country?" One of the commanders questioned."With only just half of our power, this is preposterous! Impossible!"

"But, the Hives will let us in, as these A.I are controlled by the GA." Boss explained. "And the country's army will not know it was us, for we will disguise as the Workers Army."

"Wait, wait, wait." One of the commanders interrupted."This is very risky, even for you. You will have unwanted publicity for this act. A-"

"But, that's actually the plan for both us and the GA." Boss cut him off. "We will create the biggest mock battle in history. The GA wants to build military bases here for more influence, but the prime minister refused. That's where we come in, we will make them look like heroes, while changing the tide of battle against the enemy.