Haley + Hope & Kalijah & Klansel

Rebekah's POV

After the talk in the office about Hayley, I went back to the bedroom where was Derek.

"Sorry. Nik needed me for something." I said with a small smile.

"It's okay."

"But now I'm all yours." I said while wrapping my arms around his neck.

"I'm glad to hear that..." he said and kissed me passionately.

Klaus's POV

After the conversation with everyone, I went to the room where Hayley was so she would know the news.

"Hayley, you can stay." I said when she acknowledged me and quickly added. "But if you hurt Hope, you won't ever see her again. This is your last chance."

"Thank you."

"I'm just doing this for my daughter. You better not disappoint her." I said and left her room.

Hope's POV

I was in the library alone seeing some spell books, when I heard a sound of the door opening, it was my mother.

"Hope, you won't believe it." She said with a big smile. "I am going to live here."

"What?" I asked.

How is that possible? My father can't maintain a conversation with her, how will he live under the same roof as her?

"You heard me. I was able to convince your father to let me stay here until I found a house of my own. Some place nice and near so we can spend more time together."

"What about your pack?"

"Jackson can take care of the pack. You are way more important." She said.

I think this is the first time my mother actually put me above her pack.

"I know that I haven't been the best mother, I wasn't even a good mom... I was distant and I'm sorry. I would like to have a second chance to do things differently and be the mother you deserve." She said and I just hugged her.

Elijah's POV

I just told Katerina the news and she didn't take it well.

"Katerina, this place is big, you probably even notice her."

"Are you kidding me? It's been less than 24 hours and she is already on my nerve." She said upset.

"She will be probably just spend her time with her daughter." I said to calm her down.

"Yeah... but if she tried to hit on you or something like that, I won't take responsibility for the damages. I don't like to share my man." She said, making me smile.

"I'm your man?"

"And no one else's. You are mine and only mine." She said and we kissed passionately.

Klaus's POV

I told Ansel about Hayley and about the worries that I had about Hope.

"It's alright to worry but just because Hayley wasn't there for Hope at first, doesn't mean that she doesn't love her. Look at us, we are father and son but when you were growing up, I wasn't there like I should, but now we are finally together and we have the rest of eternity to compensate for our lost time. I will always have this guilt for not had fought harder for you but thanks to you, now I have a opportunity to be part of your life and to be here when you need me." He said.

"Thank you for not giving up on me. You saw me from the Other Side, doing all sort of things that would make most people run away as far as they could, but you stayed and, instead of holding resentment after I killed you, you just gave me space and respected me. I was really harsh on you but you never left my side..."

"And I never will. I won't fail you again. I am here for you whenever you need me." He said and I hugged him.

"Thank you, dad." I said when we were hugging.

"I'm proud of you, son." He said when we broke the hug.

"Really?"

"Of course. You became a family man, who protects everyone he cares about and does whatever it takes to see those people happy. You are my greatest accomplishment. I love you." He said.

"I love you, dad." I said and we hugged again and when we broke the hug I said. "I better go... I still haven't told Caroline the news."

"Alright." He said and I left the room.