Hope & Caroline

Caroline's POV

It was already night and before I went to my room to sleep, I decided to knock on Hope's room, I have been visiting her before I went to sleep and after I wake up everyday for the last week to make sure she is alright in the possibles.

"Come in!" Hope said, I opened the door and she smiled to me.

"Let me guess, wanted to make me a visit before going to bed." She said making me chuckle, then I seat in a chair that was near the bed so we could talk for awhile. "You know that you don't have to do this, right? You don't need to visit everyday."

"It's the minimum I can do after what you did for me and for my family."

"Your family? I thought none of you were related."

"And we aren't but they are the only family I have so..." I told her and she nodded with a sad smile.

"So... Any news that escaped from me because I still didn't get out of this room?" She asked. She hasn't been able to get out of her room since the day she undo the spell because Klaus made her promise to not get out of her room without her feeling 100% alright and everyone could see she was still not in her best.

"Not that I can't think of right now."

"Not even you and my dad?" She asked, getting me off guard because I was expecting everything but her questioning me and Klaus.

"Why should be any news between me and your father?" I asked her.

"Because you two have an history... Kol kind of spill everything in the day where would be the Game night."

"Well, whatever he said, I want you to know that I never had a relationship with your father and I am here just to help. I wish to be away from boys drama." I told her.

"I think you and my father would be a really cute pair..." She said.

"Talking about cute pairs, what's going on between you and Scott?" I asked trying to change the subject and curious about her answer.

"I am just Scott's friend."

"But you wish to be more then his friend..." I completed and she looked at me shyly, it was really cute. "Awww... So when do you tell him how you feel?"

"No. There will be no telling, we are in a war, it's no time to think about boys... Even if they are good-looking with big brown eyes and a smile that can melt me from the inside out..."

"Oh my God! You are so in love...." I said excited.

"Don't tell anyone about me having feelings for him." She asked and I nodded.

After awhile of talking with Hope, I decided it was time to go to sleep, once I get out, I found a smirking Klaus.

"What?"

"It's nice to see you getting well with my daughter..." He said and I rolled my eyes then went to my room and when closed the door, I didn't hear a noise of the door closing making me turn to see Klaus coming to my room and closing the door.

"What do you want?" I asked him.

"I wanted to make sure you are okay."

"I'm fine. Why?"

"Because there has been no signs of the nogitsune and I don't want him to do something against you."

"When I come to help, I knew that it would be no picnic." I told him.

"Why did you do it?"

"It was a pack decision and we decided it was better helping you out."

"Ansel told me you were the one who make most of the people on your pack changing their minds... Why did you do it?" He asked getting closer but his eyes were looking deeply into mine.

"I knew that you were a father and for what Hope told Ansel, it was pretty difficult so I decided to help... Besides, it was a way to make you talk to your father."

"And why did you defend me when my father told you that I killed him?" He asked making me surprised, I didn't knew Ansel had tell him all that.

"Because I know that you are not that monster that you like people think you are..." I finally said and he smiled, it was an honest smile, not a smirk.

"You really are amazing..." He said.

"You are exaggerating" I told him and then I felt his thumb caressing my cheek, making me close my eyes for a few seconds to feel his touch and then I smiled to him.

"I should probably go to bed." I told him taking a step back.

"Can't we just talk for awhile?" He asked me and I nodded, so we start talking until fell asleep.