Waking up with Klaroline, Scope and Derbekah

Caroline's POV

I woke up and saw Klaus sleeping like a freakin angel, I couldn't help but stay there looking at him. I can't believe that I'm actually with Niklaus Mikaelson and that I'm not someone's back-up, he choose me first.

I kissed him to wake him up and he smiled and kissed me back.

"Good morning, love."

"Good morning" I said with a big smile. "I was about to take a shower, do you want to make me some company?"

"I would love to." He said with a big smirk and we went to the bathroom.

" He said with a big smirk and we went to the bathroom

Hope's POV

I woke up with Scott looking at me with a smile.

"Were you watching me sleep again?" I asked him, already knowing the answer.

"I can't help it. You're just so beautiful..."

"You're so cute..." I said and kissed him.

" I said and kissed him

Derek's POV

I just had finished taking my shower and went to my bedroom, Rebekah jump to me, wrapping her legs around my waist.

"I can't take any longer. I can't do this. It's torture... I want to be with you." Rebekah said and kissed me.

"Are you sure? Because I don't want you to think that I'm just with you because of sex"

"I know and I love you but..." She was starting to say but then get out of me when realized that she said that she loved me. I knew I loved her but until now we never said the L-word, I thought that it would be too fast but apparently...

"You don't have to say it back. In fact let's forget that I said what I said. Let's go eat some breakfast." She said and before she turned around, I kissed her passionately.

"I love you too."

"You do?" She asked almost in disbelief.

"I do. I just didn't said earlier because I didn't knew how you felt and I didn't want to scare you away. I love you so much, Rebekah Mikaelson." I said and she kissed me passionately.

I took off her dress and looked at her body amazed, she was like a Greek Goddess. She wrapped her legs around my waist and kissed me like if we hadn't seen in years, then I start to let a trail of kisses to her neck.

"Derek..." she moaned when I got to her sweet spot.

I took her to the bed and kissed her passionately, I start to kiss her breast and then her belly, making her moan again. She took the towel of the way and we finally made love and was incredible.

"You're a jerk." She said while I was catching my breath.

"What? Why?" I asked confused.

"Because you kept me from this for a long time. I think I just went to heaven and got back... How could you deny me this for so long?" She asked me.

"I was trying to prove you that I want you and not just your body." I defended myself and she smiled to me while blushing.

"I know. I love you for it. But why did you took so long? It's been more then a month." She said.

"Okay. Maybe it wasn't just to prove you that I wanted you for you."

"So... what was it?"

"I was also a little afraid of what was your expectations to my performance and if you would dump me if I wasn't good enough."

"What? Why did you thought that? You are amazing! It was incredible, the best I ever had." She said, making me smile a little.

"You dated guys richer and better looking then me and I started to wonder if I was good enough for you."

"Derek, you're the best for me. You are the only man that in all my life truly get me and loved me for what I am. The other guys I dated were just using me and..."

"They were dumb because I know you and any man would be lucky to date a woman like you. You are amazing! I am just a lucky man that got your attention." I said and she kissed me.

"I'm so lucky to have you in my life."