Planning a Stydia Dinner & Scott upset

Stiles's POV

"So... tomorrow it will be our 2 years of anniversary." I started and she smiled.

"Yes, it will. What are your plans? And staying in home seeing Star Wars isn't good."

"First of all, it's always good seeing Star Wars, they are the best movies ever..."

"I prefer the Notebook and I saw you crying when we saw it together."

"I thought we had agree on never talking about that again." I said and she chuckled.

"Sorry. But tell me, what are your plans?"

"I was thinking in taking you out to dinner in a fancy restaurant with everything you deserve. What do you say?"

"Really? You're the best boyfriend ever."

"Just because I have the best girlfriend ever." I said and we kissed passionately.

Hope's POV

I was in the bar near the beach because I was hungry when a guy start to talk with me and trying to have something with me by using horrible pick up lines.

"I'm not interested." I told the guy.

"Are you sure? Because I can sense there's something here." The guy said with a cocky smirk.

"I'm sure." I said and he put in front of me, not letting me walk away. "Let me go."

"Came on! Have some fun." He said, grabbed me and kissed me, I fight it but he was strong.

Suddenly he goes against the wall, making me look at the other side and see Scott really angry, I never had seen him like that.

"Scott, I didn't do anything. He kissed me, I didn't kissed him back... I didn't want anything of this to happen. Please believe me." I said because I knew that it probably seemed me making out with some guy.

"Are you going to believe her? She's just some slut who goes to a bar to see who's going to pick her up. She's just some random slut." The guy said and in a blink Scott was grabbing him by his throat, making the guy be breathless.

"Scott, stop! You're going to kill him."

"What did you said about my girlfriend?" Scott asked really angry. The guy just shook his head while trying to inhale some air.

"Scott, please let's go." I asked him and Scott without saying a word, let the man go and walked away.

"Scott!" I called him while following him but he fake that he wasn't even listening to me. "Please Scott."

"What?" He asked upset while turning to see me.

"I didn't kissed the guy, I swear. Please talk to me." I said.

"What do you want me to say?" He asked me. "Do you have any idea how is to be your boyfriend? Wherever we go, there's always guys checking you out and it sucks. They are always checking you out and they come talk to you and flirt with you like if I am invisible. Do you have any notion how it is to see the girl you love be constantly near guys who try to hit on her? It's awful!"

I knew that this speech was about how it hurt him seeing other guys come talk to me, but I stop listening when he said that I was the girl he loved, until this day we never said the L-word.

"You love me?" I asked without knowing what to say because I couldn't stop thinking about that.

"Oh crap! I ruined everything..." he said to himself then looked at me and said "I get if its too quickly for you to say that but..."

He was saying but I kissed him.

"I love you too." I said and we kissed again passionately.