Death in the bar

No One's POV

After everyone go talk to everyone and try to show support to one another, the house become quiet, too quiet, everyone could feel the silence, the silence was so loud.

Everyone was afraid of what would be the nogitsune's next move, they now knew that the nogitsune could have access to Niklaus's dreams which meant that Klaus was, most likely the next victim and everyone know how quickly Klaus can become mad or angry and can provoke chaos in a blink if he wants.

Niklaus was in his studio painting to try forget about the nogitsune and how everything had become to this point, the worst part for him it was the feeling of not being able to protect the ones he cares about; Kol, Derek and Katherine were drinking their problems away; Freya, Hope and Bonnie were in their rooms practicing their magic to concentrate in some other thing then what the nogitsune said; Stiles and Caroline were in the garden trying to concentrate on training even if they didn't need to train; Lydia was stress-shopping online; Scott was in the living room watching movies; Rebekah was stress-eating; Elijah was trying to focus his attention in a book but spend a hour and half in the same page; Ansel was in his room making more arrows with his claws and some woods he had.

Lydia's POV

I was hungry so I decided to go to the kitchen but I brought my tablet with me and when I realized, I was no longer in the mansion but in front of the bar of St. Bourbon Street. I decided to come in and when I opened the door I saw 14 people dead, and the worst part was they remember of my friends and the Mikaelson Family, I knew it had been the nogitsune and he had the guts to put everyone wear clothes like ours. When I got over the show I called Stiles saying what happened and didn't took to long to everyone get in the bar, once I saw Stiles I run to his arms looking for protection.

"This is just a show of what is your future." Caroline read out loud a note that the nogitsune had left in the table in front of the dead bodies.

"He is just trying to scare us..." Bonnie said trying to calm everyone but was more to calm herself.

"Well, he's doing a excellent job because I am scared." I said and Stiles hold me tightly so I could feel protected which worked but not totally.

"We are going to get through this. We always do." Ansel told me trying to calm me down.

"Until the day... The last time I face a nogitsune I lost my boyfriend and my best friend. And that's why I can't have that positive thinking. I am scared not to die but to lost someone I care about." I said and went back to the mansion, Stiles followed me and tried to comfort me.

No One's POV

"What do you think about all this?" Hope asked Scott.

"If we could kill a nogitsune, I don't see why we can't do it again. Now if you want me to tell you if I think someone is going to die... I can't be so confident." Scott said and Hope didn't knew what to say or do.

"We need to stay positive." Caroline said. "We have a trybrid, Originals, alphas, badass vampires and witches..."

"Care is right. If we just go to see the bad stuff then we attract negative energy and it's just not good." Bonnie said and Caroline gave her a smile then they all went home.