"Come on sleeping beauty it's time to go"  not getting a response I tip a jug full of water flat on his head and he again jolts to life.

"We leave in twenty five minutes" and with that I walk away.

By the time Christian is up and moving I receive a text tell me that our driver is here. Checking to see that we hang forgotten anything, I can't help but think that the cleaners are going to wonder what kind of night we had. There are feathers found around the room and a rather large wet patch on the bed. Who said we weren't entertaining.

Hours later we both found ourselves stepping off the plane to the humid heat of the Maldives. The stereotypical honeymoon spot for rich people but I'm still blown away but the picturesque beaches as we arrive at the hotel which is secluded from the rest of the resort.

Walking around the room we both collapse on the bed.

"You know my father came here for his last honeymoon"  this causes Christian to jump off the bed like it was on fire. This has me full body laughing as I roll around on the bed. What he doesn't know was that I called them to make sure that this wasn't the room they had used otherwise I would be burning the bed. Just to rub it in a little more I roll off the bed although my stomach aches from laughing and pull down the covers before jumping in the bed all the while looking at Christian's shocked face. As he pieces together the information his face undergoes a transformation that made me laugh even more.

Upon realizing that the bed is no infested with my father's anything jumps on the bed pinning my rolling body in place with the blankets providing a trusty barrier between our bodies.

"Hahaha very funny, you think your pretty clever don't you." All I could do was laugh.

Christian let me have my fun for a little while longer before I start to cool off. "So wife, now that it's our honeymoon what do you plan to do?"

I thought for a bit not really sure about what I did want to do. "I don't know what do you want to do?"

Christian crawls further up on the bed from where he was lying near my waist so that he is very close to my face.

Well seeing as it's our honeymoon I can think of a few things" he raises his hand and slightly brushes back a strand of my hair from my face. It's a cliched move but at the same time the look in his eyes which haven't broken contact with mine is doing things to me. I physically have to force myself to breathe before this guy actually kills me. We stay like this for a little while as I try to pull myself together while at the same time I can't quite pull away. Finally coming to my senses I push him back and toss the covers off me.

"Rules remember?" I say in a singsong voice to cover how high pitch it would sound from the nerves wracking my body. I am actually shaking with the need for distance or the desire to jump him I'm not quite sure. It's very difficult to tell recently.

"You never let me forget remember?" He replied in an equally sing song voice.

"If your desperate to get laid then lets play a game" an idea popped into my head that was going to be beneficial to both of us although Christian didn't respond to me.

"We'll both see if we can seduce a random. On the down low of course but then you get laid and I get some action"

"You know what... I think this is quite possibly your worst idea ever"

"Are you kidding this will be great! now get ready we are going to the pool" I walk away you find my bathers.

***

Christian's POV~

This was most definitely not my day. I'm letting Sasha have her fun but I have to say sitting at the resort pool shades on so no one can see many facial expressions I'm beginning to regret it. Sasha sits opposite me on the balcony picking her target. A smile stretches across her lips and she gets up from the table and leaves without a word.

For someone who spends a lot of her time hating on her father and his choice in brides she's awfully similar to him. My behavior with Quinn was unacceptable to be fair but I have learnt from those mistakes. Shasta on the other hand is more than happy to 'seduce' if that's what you want to call it, whoever she can in public. Does she not understand that because of her choices we were almost outed to my entire family.

That incident I have to say I did not see coming and as for who did it I don't know. I really don't know anyone who would want to make a fuss like that. 

Sasha reemerge a short while later behind the chair of some young guy. As she sits down there is a sinking feeling in my stomach. I'm not afraid to admit I find her attractive but there is not a chance in hell I would admit it to anyone else. I have taken my sunglasses off in order to see her more clearly and I keep my eyes glue to where she sits. Suddenly the guy places his hand on her thigh and Sasha sits closer. What, however, surprises me is that as things start to get heated Sasha turns her head and looks directly at me. What is  this, some kind of joke? Was she trying to make me jealous or prove she can get guys cos I don't doubt it but I'd just rather she'd just try and get me.

Sick of her games, I simply place my sunglasses back on my eyes relax my currently rigid posture and look away.

We both can play that game Sasha...

-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—
Hey yo,

Thanks for reading this chapter hope you enjoyed and if you did please vote and comment.

Adios amigos

Maddie xx

Sasha's Outfit: