Around 5:30 pm my team came around to get me ready. I had bold but classy makeup done and my hair in a loose bun at the base of my neck which allowed strands to frame my face.

Right on time, Christian arrived at my apartment letting himself in. Something tells me her got a copy of my keys because I insisted that he give me my keys back and the girl he charmed, fired. I watched her leave with a large feeling of satisfaction.

Christian was dressed in a suit with a deep red velvet jacket like the show off he was, but even I had to admit he looked good. Even Katie, my shy, reserved hair stylist was practically eye raping him and I'm not sure I was liking it. I mean it is me he is marrying and I would not like to spend the next 3 years of my life fending off straying hands, most of which I assume will be Christian's.

Wanting to shut down the thoughts my team were having about Christian I walked up to him putting a little sway in my hips to draw his attention directly to me although his eyes didn't find my eyes but rather something else.

"Hi darling, don't you look dashing" I leaned up to place a kiss on his cheek.

Feeling him tense and get ready to pull away. I stopped him by grabbing his arm in a vice grip and hugging him close while I brought our cheeks together.

I could feel the effect my closeness had on him by the way Christian shivered.

"Play along sweetheart, they don't know anything." I whispered. From the way that his arms wrapped themselves around my waist that he understood.

Sadly, I couldn't ignore the safe, warm feeling having his arms around me and the fact that I actually enjoyed it.

Pulling out of my vice grip, Christian grabbed my hands in his and held me at arms length to look at me.

"Thanks baby, you look hot tonight, I'm quite the lucky gentleman tonight to have you by my side. " My cheeks warmed at his compliment. God I'm just like every other girl under Christian Matheson's spell now.

"That would be true if you were a gentleman." I tossed at him so that he couldn't see how he affected me. Reaching for the jewelry box on my bed side table I slipped on the large ring on my finger and left my apartment not in the least prepared for the night to come.

Arriving in front of the hotel I took a deep breath. I'm not quite sure why I was nervous I had been planning this for days.

Christian gripped my hand in my lap and smirked at my shocked face.

"Come on princess, it's show time."

Getting out of the car Christian put on his brightest smile to the paparazzi and waved while doing up his blazer buttons before turning and back to the car holding his hand out to me. I couldn't help but think that he looked fine and knowing he was here with me was doing weird things to my mind and body. How on earth did I let him mess with me this much. I am not and will never be one of his groupies.

Pulling it together I placed my hand in his and stepped out of the car. The gasp from those surrounding the red carpet leading to the hotel was audible. Point one to the fake engaged couple.

Standing together on the red carpet we allowed many photos to be taken of us together so that the story would be all over the tabloids tomorrow. Christian had placed his hand around my waist and pulled me close into his warm body. Playing the in love fiancé I placed my hand on top of his. I liked how close he was, I for the first time could smell his aftershave. It was a woody scent that complimented him perfectly.