Flakes

***Brylee's Pov***

RATED R! Strong sexual content!
Not edited

I awoke to the Hawaiian sun peering through the curtains and flooding throughout the room. I turned and took in the beautiful sight of my bare chested husband sleeping soundly beside me. I ran my fingertips lightly along his chest and he stirred beneath them. His blue eyes fluttered open and met mine with adoration. "Good morning wife." He says with a cheeky grin. "Good morning husband." I say before kissing his lips softly. I pull myself from the bed and head to the bathroom to brush my teeth and empty my bladder. Carter follows me and we brush our teeth alongside each other in a comfortable silence. I pull a pair of denim shorts and a purple tank top out and pull them on. Carter pulls a pair of surfer trunks on and I smile at how it suits him. "I wish we could visit the village and learn their culture." I say softly. "I know baby but the helicopter isn't coming around until it's time to leave." He says pulling me into his arms. "Breakfast?" I question. He chuckles and pulls me towards the door. I follow him down to the kitchen where I can smell eggs cooking. I peek my head inside the kitchen door and the cook squeals in fright. "Sorry!" I whisper before bolting in the direction Carter went. I pull up a seat by him at the huge table and my stomach grumbles loudly. "What are we doing?" I ask. "Waiting to be served." He answers as if it's obvious. Right on cue and petite blonde in a maids dress emerges from the kitchen carrying a tray. I smile sweetly at her and she blushes a deep red. She places glasses of orange juice in front of us with shaking hands. "Calm down it's going to be fine. We don't bite." I reassure her with a friendly wink and smile. She giggles softly and nods in agreement before disappearing and reappearing with another tray. She places our plates loaded with pancakes and eggs before us. "Thank you." I say sweetly before stuffing my face like an animal.

After breakfast we walked down to the stables to visit the horses I hadn't had a chance to meet yet. I pulled open the heavy door to the barn and took in the familiar smell of hay. There were five horses in total in their stalls waiting to be released for the day. "Who takes care of them?" I ask Carter. "That would be me Màm." A very heavy accent says from behind us. I spin around and a middle aged man stood before us. He was dressed like a cowboy and I smiled at the coincidence. "I think the job suits you just fine." I compliment. "Thank ya mám." He says with a small tilt of his cowboy hat. He had tan skin with wrinkles from being in the sun for long amounts of time. Brown hair poked out from underneath his hat and his green eyes stood out against his complexion. You could tell that he was very wise by looking into his eyes. "Do you ride?" He asks. "We do!" I say excitedly. "Smokey is all saddled up and ready to go if you'd like to take a look." He offers while pointing to a stall. I pull the stall open and gasp at the horse before me. He toward over me and his coat was a murky gray and his mane was a jet black. He was absolutely beautiful. I held my hand out to him and he nibbled carefully with his lips. I giggled and ran my hand down his thick neck. "You're a very beautiful boy." I say in awe. "I'm jealous." Carter jokes with a smug look. "You should saddle up or I'm leaving you behind." I warn him. "Don't worry I've got Flakes here all saddled up for ya." The cowboy says bringing a golden horse into view. "Why is she called Flakes?" I ask. "Oh he'll find out soon enough." He chuckles. Carter frowns at the cowboy and takes the horses lead. "What your name anyway cowboy." Carter asks rudely. "The names Guss." He says before disappearing out the door. "That was rude Carter." I chastised "yea well he's clearly testing my patience." He grunts as he pulls himself up into the saddle. He grins evilly at me and I raise my eyebrow at him. "You should saddle up or I'm leaving you behind." He says echoing my warning from not long ago. I scoff and pull myself up into the saddle on my horse. "My horse is bigger!" I brag. "Well I have a feeling that my horse has more personality." He says sounding a little worried. I laugh and softly dig my heels into the horse causing us to lurch forward at a steady pace. I hear Carter follow behind me but soon he's zooming past me on a very eager horse. I laugh and kick up the pace with Smokey. I loved the sound of the hooves hitting the ground and the feeling of my hair flailing in the wind. We slowed to a small trot as we came to a small opening in the trees leading to the beach. Carter took the lead and I followed behind him cautiously. It wasn't long before we were trotting down an open beach. Carter smiled over at me and launched forward towards the ocean at full speed. I laughed uncontrollably as I tried to keep up with him. As he got close the the water Flakes abruptly stopped sending Carter right over her head. "Carter!" I screamed as I jumped off of Smokeys back. He came up gurgling every curse word known to man. "Stupid horse." He grumbled. "Are you okay?" I ask. "I'm fine...just soaked." He groans. Seeing that he was fine I let out the laughter begging to bubble up. He looks at me like I've grown a second head. "I knows why she's called Flakes." I say through giggles. "Why?" He grumbles again. "Because she flaked out on you!" I bellow with a fit of laughter. "Haha very funny." He says before swatting me on my behind. "I'm sorry. Is my baby okay?" I say in a pouty voice. "No I think I need you to kiss it and make it better." He says with a glint in his eyes. I pull him closer and crash my lips to his. He tasted salty like the ocean but also sweet like the man I loved. It wasn't long before our breathing became heavy and the kiss became heated. I grinned up at him and pulled my tank top over my head and let it hit the sand. "Mmm I think I'm gonna like this first aid." He jokes as he takes my breasts into his large hands. I pull the strings loose on his surfer shorts and let them hit the ground. A moan escapes my lips as I watch his member bounce free from the restricting fabric. I grasp him in my hand and his head falls back. I stop stroking him and his hands are automatically working on my shorts. He pulls them down and pulls me up into his arms. "I'm going to take you in the ocean." He groans. I moan at the horniness that's visible in his voice. He walks out waist deep and tauntingly dangles my entrance over his shaft. He pulls my nipple into his mouth and I let out a passionate moan. His hand travels down to my core where he gently brings me closer to the edge of ecstasy. "Carter." I moan. He groans and shoves his shaft deep within me causing me to scream out in pleasure at being filled so fast. He pumps in and out at a steady pace. With each thrust he brings me closer and closer. With one final thrust I scream out his name as my world comes crashing down in a quivering orgasm. He grips my back and soon follows me into bliss. "I love you so fucking much." He says while catching his breathe. "I love you too." I whisper. He kisses me sweetly as my wet hair envelops us. I hear a stick snap in the nearby woods and my head snaps in the direction. I caught sight of a cowboys descending figure in the distance. Carter growls loudly and pulls me close. "Do you think he saw?" I squeak. "Don't say anything or I swear I will rip his head from his shoulders right now." Carter rumbles. I pull his face into my hands and kiss him softly. I feel his muscles relax beneath my touch and I sigh in content. "We should get dressed and get the horses back." I whisper. "Yea it's going to rain." Carter says causing me to look to the sky. Thunder clouds rumbled above and I shivered at the intensity of them. "The weather sure changed fast." I mumble. "Yea, almost too fast." Carter ponders. "Don't look too much into baby." I say.
We pull the horses into the stables just as the bottom let's out in the sky. I unsaddle our horses and silently hope we don't see Guss. "Ready?" Carter asks as we stand staring at the path the the house that's flooding with water. "Yea." I say and we both take off running. Were bounding up the hill when I loose my footing and slid down on my legs. I yelp when I feel my leg stinging. Carter instantly scoops me up into his arms. He growls loudly at a shadow nearby and bolts inside. He pulls my shaking body into the shower with him. We both cleanse ourself and I groan at the soreness in my leg. I look down at my calf and sigh at the gash that's there. "That's going to need stitches baby." Carter says worriedly. "My wolf will handle it." I say proudly. "If she could she would have already healed it. It's going to scar." He whispers softly. I sigh and pull the pink gown over my body and yank my undies on. "I'm sorry I've ruined our honeymoon with my clumsiness." I mumble. "You haven't ruined anything sweetheart." He reassures me as he pulls his sweatpants on. "Come on let's go ask the help if anyone here can stitch that up." He orders. He pulls me carefully into his arms and descends downstairs. We turn the corner into the living room and my eyes lock with Guss's green ones. I blush a dark red and bury my head into Carter's rumbling chest. "That's gonna need stitching and it seems I'm the only one here with that kind of knowledge." Guss says causing Carter to growl even louder. I peer out and catch a glimpse of the maid in the corner. "Is this true?" I ask her. "Yes màm." She answers. "Let's just let him and get it over with babe." I say pleadingly. He sighs and unwillingly sinks down onto the couch with me in his arms. He nods his head at Guss and he disappears into the house. He reappears holding a first aid kit and a syringe. "What's in the needle?" I ask in a panic. "It's a numbing medicine so you won't feel me stitching you up." He reassures me. "Were you a doctor?" I ask. "I was." He says emphasizing the was. "What happened?" I demand. "I was caring for a set of twins whose parents desperately wanted them. They had tried for so long to have children. I tried so hard to save them but they didn't make it and it was then that I decided I couldn't do it anymore. The only thing that brought me joy anymore were the horses. They're so pure and beautiful. There's not a single bad thing about them." He says looking me right in my eyes that I've just realized are leaking tears of sorrow. "That sounds awful." I whisper. He nods his head and places his hands on my leg. I gasp at the intense pain that shoots up my leg as he plunges the needle into my wound trying to numb it. He soothingly rubs my leg sending little shock waves up it causing me to freak out on the inside. I watch as he pulls the thread through my skin successfully closing the wound. "You have very skillful hands." I compliment. Carter growls beneath me and I blush at how the statement could be taken. He smiles and tips his hat before taking off into the night. I felt my heart full of sadness for the loan cowboy. The goddess had a reason for him meeting me and I didn't know what reason that was yet but I would.

A/N: So what do you think of this mysterious cowboy? Do you believe his back story? Is he trouble or is he sent by the goddess like Brylee thinks?