Suspicions

Rated R! Strong sexual scene!

***Brylee's Pov***
It's been a few weeks since the meeting with the Alphas Circle. They said I was one of the very few wolves hand chosen by the goddess herself to heal the sick and injured. They say I need to visit the villages of the healers in the mountains. They're located in Tennessee deeply secluded in the mountains from mortal eyes. They practice the skill to perfect it and they are hired by packs to travel and heal the sick. There was no way in hell I was living there. I couldn't if I wanted to because I'm the first Luna to ever be gifted with the power of healing.  I sighed as I folded my last shirt and placed it in the suitcase. "Ready firefly?" Carter asks causing me to be sucked back into my memories of my best friend. "Why would you call me that?" I ask through tears. "It suits you. You brighten up everyone's dark world without meaning to. You brightened my world and before long I was madly in love with you." He explains making me cry even harder from how sweet he was being. He pulls me into his strong arms and cradles me gently. "I won't do it again." He whispers into my hair. "No it's fine. It was just our thing but I guess since you explained it you can use it." I joke. "Well okay let's go then firefly." He says swatting me towards the door. We climbed into the truck and started our drive to Tennessee. I turn the music up and sing loudly.

" You're gone and I gotta stay
High all the time
To keep you off my mind
Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh
High all the time
To keep you off my mind
Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh
Spend my days locked in a haze
Trying to forget you babe
I fall back down
Gotta stay high all my life
To forget I'm missing you
Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh!"

Carter looked over at me and smirked. "What?" I ask. "I didn't know you could sing." He says in astonishment. "It runs in the family." I brag. "Maybe our kids will get your singing family gene." He jokes. "You want kids?" I ask in shock. "Yea at least two." He answered quickly. We spent the rest of our ride talking about nonsense things and before long we were pulling up to the base of the mountain we would have to climb. We climb out and I looked up at the huge mountain. "God I am too fat for this." I whine. "Stop that." Carter chastised as he came around the truck and pulled me in close to him. "There's nothing wrong with you." He reassured me. I rolled my eyes and began dragging myself and my bag up the mountain. I will admit I complained a lot while we walked the hour long trail into the mountains. Carter was getting annoyed with me but I could see smoke in the distance so we were close. I pushed back the brush and I stopped at the sight before me. Women were everywhere dressed in white gowns chanting to the sky. "Uh.." I say unsteadily to Carter. He shrugs his shoulders and pushes through into the clearing. Springs were bubbling freshly from the side of the mountain leading down into a waterfall and below that a small pond. It was surrounded by large trees and the water was so clear you could see straight to the bottom. Cabins were set up all around the area and horses roamed freely. I spotted goats, chickens, ducks, dogs, and cats roaming freely too. It was like a cute little petting zoo hidden in the mountains. I picked a kitten up and it began purring. "You're trespassing." A small woman with blonde braided hair said. "I'm a healer." I blurt. She eyes me and then smiles wide. "I can see the glow within you child. There's no denying that the light flows through you." An older women with gray hair says from beside her. "I'm Elaine and this is my grandmama Ari." The blonde says. "I'm Brylee and this is my mate Carter." I say. "She's my Luna." He brags. Gasps emerge from the group and I panic. "She's the chosen one." Ari whispers. "What do you mean chosen?" I ask in a panic. "There's plenty of time for that lets get you settled in first." Elaine says leading us to a larger cabin. "This is the guest cabin. It's fully furnished with everything you'd need so make yourselves at home." She says while pushing the door open. "Thank you." I say to her retreating figure. "Something is wrong." I say to Carter. "I know I feel it too." He whispers while running his hands comfortingly up my arms. I pull my suitcase to the one room the cabin has and unpack our things. "It's a cozy little cabin." I say adoringly. Carter hums in agreement as he searches the kitchen for food. "I hit the mother load!" He yells. I round the corner and he's stuffing his face with chips. I laugh and peck him on the cheek. "Since it's getting late I figured we could go swimming in that little pond we seen on the way in." I teased while bitting at my bottom lip. "You aren't being serious? What if we get caught?" He asks in a panic. "We'll tell them that's how things are done in our pack." I giggle pulling him along. We sneak off to the hidden pond and fireflies are beginning to buzz around. I stop at the edge of the water and listen to the waterfall bubbling. "It's so beautiful." I say in awe. "Yes you are." Carter answers making me blush. I swat at him and he grabs my hand pulling me in to him. His lips lower to mine and butterflies explode in my stomach. I pull back and pull my shirt over my head then the rest of my clothing. Carter gawks at my nude body under the moonlight and slowly unclothes himself. "You are a bad influence." He teases as he shoves me into the freezing water. I squeal as I come back up for air. I glare at him and splash him. He jumps into the water by me and pulls my body against his. Our skin glides across each other easily and I gasp at the intensity of it. I wrap my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. He kisses my passionately and before long it's heated. He kisses down my neck nibbling at my mark. I moan aloud and grip his hair. He groans and moves down to my breasts teasing them with his mouth. I moan loudly and shove him back. I attack his neck with my mouth leaving small love bites. I stop over his mark and flick my tongue against it teasingly. He groans loudly and grips my ass tightly. I laugh and suck on it and he looses it. He grabs me by the waist and shoves me down onto his shaft in one swift motion. I scream out in pleasure at the sudden sensation. I brace my arms on his shoulders and begin to bounce on him at a slow pace. I quicken the pace and our breathing becomes more labored. I can feel the familiar warmness pooling in my abdomen and I know I'm close. He runs his thumb across my clit in circles and I plunge over the edge. I cum loud and hard on him. He shutters beneath me and it's only then that I realize he came with me. I smile up at him and blush shyly. "I love you firefly." He whispers. "I love you more." I whisper back before pressing my lips to his.