Family

A/N: Rated R! Strong sexual content!  Not edited

I paced the aisles of the grocery store debating whether or not I wanted to venture towards the pregnancy tests. Carter was at home getting the barn cleaned up and taking care of a business matter. I came to do a little grocery shopping but now that I was done my mind kept drifting to the idea of being pregnant. I was so curious and also very scared of the idea. I took a deep breath and turned onto the aisle. A woman with a small baby in her arms made eye contact with me. I smiled and my gaze shifted to the baby nuzzled up against her chest. "So little." I whispered to myself. She smiled and nodded in agreement. I looked to the pregnancy tests and I could feel her eyes on me. With shaky hands I grabbed the cheapest one they had. "You should get the Clearblue with the weeks estimator." The lady said making me jump out of my skin. I held my hand up to my rapidly beating heart and put the test that I had just picked out back. "Thank you." I whispered. I reached up and got the test that she had recommended. It had three tests inside so there wouldn't be any denying the results of all of them. I quickly checked out and loaded my things into the truck. I was nervous on the ride home and was relieved to see that Carter wasn't home. I put the groceries away and stand in the middle of the kitchen holding the box of tests awkwardly. I groan and smack the box against my head lightly in frustration. I bound up the stairs and lock the door to the bathroom behind me. I unwrap the test and carefully pee on it. I replace the cap and set it on the counter. I pace back and forth waiting on the results. When the two minutes is up I'm too terrified to look. I quickly glance and my heart sinks. 5-6 weeks pregnant is clearly written in the small screen. "Crap." I groan. How am I going to tell Carter? He has so much responsibility already and we aren't even married. "He's our mate. He will understand." Lily says comforting me. What if I surprise him with the news? Maybe he won't take it so hard. I shove the other tests under the sink and take the used one with me. I look around thinking of places to hide it for him to find later. I run down to his office and place it in his drawer secretly hoping he didn't enter his office until the screen went blank on the test. I flop down on the couch as he's walking in the front door. I giggle when I see him. He's covered in dirt from head to toe. "What happened to you?" I ask. "The horse decided it would be funny to drag me in circles." He says with a smug look on his face. I burst into a fit of laughter and he stands there not so amused. "Wait...what horse?" I ask through giggles. "The horse I got you for the wedding." He confesses. I squeal in delight and bound into his arms. I kiss his dirty lips and smile into them. "You really stink." I giggle. "Then let's go get clean." He says lifting me up and carrying me up the stairs. I sigh as the warm water rolls down my body. I look back at a nude Carter and smile. I spray him down with the shower head cleaning all of the dirt off. I lather my hands in soap and clean him as he groans. "You better behave yourself or you're gonna get fucked." He says through gritted teeth. My hands travel down to his shaft and I stroke him softly. He grabs my wrists and pushes me against the wall of the shower swiftly. His eyes are full of hunger and soon his mouth is on my body. I moan as his tongue flicks my nipple. His hand travels down my body making me twitch until he reaches my core. His fingers glide inside of my effortlessly. "Mmm already so wet for me." He groans. I moan loudly as his thumb circles my nub as his fingers continue to assault my core. I could feel myself coming to the edge of my climatic cliff. He suckled softly on my breasts and I toppled over the edge screaming and wriggling against him. He sweeps me up and wraps my legs around his torso. He quickly enters me and an unintentional moan leaves me mouth. He thrust in and out of me roughly. With each thrust a moan would escape me. "You feel so fucking amazing!" He moans as he cums. We stay standing in the shower panting loudly. "I love you." I whisper as I bring my lips to his. "I love you too." He smiles. We finish our shower in contentment. I pull on one of his shirts and a pair of his boxers. He comes out wrapped in a towel and smiles at me. "You look better in those than I do." He jokes. "I doubt that!" I laugh. He pulls on a pair of boxers and heads for the door. "Where you going?" I ask. "I have to fax a paper before bed." Was his answer. My heart began pounding in my chest. I nodded at him and he disappeared. I sat on the bed fidgeting and jumped when I heard his loud footsteps pounding up the stairs. My breathing became labored and I began to sweat. He burst through the door with a huge smile on his face. A smile? I laughed nervously as he smiled at me like a maniac. "Are you really?" He squeals like a little school girl. "Am I really what? I ask playing stupid. "Pregnant!" He bellows. I nod my head in agreement and begins to jump up and down. "You're taking this a lot better than I expected." I admit. "How did you think I would react?" He asks. "Mad." I admit. His face shows shock and he sets down in front of me. "I would never be mad over something like this. This is amazing! We're going to have a baby!" He explains. I smile and he pulls me into a big hug. We're gonna be a family. Life couldn't be this perfect.

A/N: Sorry it's been so long since I've updated but unexpected things happened and it's been hard to write on this story. I lost my baby at almost 7 weeks so I've been an emotional wreck.