Betrayal

A/N: Rated R! Strong sexual scene!

It was two weeks after I was released from the hospital when I felt it for the first time. It was two in the morning and I woke up screaming from the fire in my chest. My mate had slept with someone else. I clutched my shirt as tears streamed down my face and I hyperventilated. I scream out again when the place where my mate should have marked me begins to burn. I rip my shirt off in a panic and run for the mirror. There's nothing there except the burning betrayal of my mate. My Mawmaw barges in my room in a panic holding her shotgun. "What's all this racket (noise) about?" She questions. "My mate has betrayed me." I cry. "Oh honey I'm so sorry." She says while rubbing circles on my back. "Can I call Damon over?" I ask full of hope. "Since tomorrow is Saturday I reckon so." She sighs. I grab my phone and dial Damon's number. "What's wrong firefly?" Damon's frantic voice comes across the line. "How do you know something's wrong?" I say weakly. "I'll be there in five sweetheart." He whispers sweetly. I hang up the phone and pull my shirt back on. I sigh as I lay on my bed waiting for Damon. I jump when I hear a howl outside my window. I look out and see Damon's grey wolf looking up at me. His brown eyes stood out against the grey fur. He walks behind a tree in my yard and emerges fully clothed on the other side. I watch as he walks to the front door and I soon hear his footsteps on the stairs. He gently knocks before pushing the door open. I run and throw myself into his arms as I become a crying and snotty mess. "He-he sl-slept with s-someone!" I stutter through my cries. His grip tightens as a growl erupts from his chest. I look up into his brown eyes as I'm reduced to hiccups. "You don't deserve what he's doing to you firefly. I love you and I have since that day behind the dumpsters." He whispers sweetly. My world comes to a screeching halt at his confession. Damon loves me? Like loves me loves me? Do I love him like that? I lean my forehead against his and sigh. He takes my face in his hands and his thumb rubs my cheek gently. Suddenly my body is on fire. It's on fire from heat induced lust not my cheating mate. I gasp and look at Damon with wide eyes. "Damon I'm in heat." I confess. "He's not gonna help you is he? He's gonna bang any chick he can find just to make you suffer with a prolonged heat." He growls. "Damon I want to kiss you." I whisper. His eyes widen and then close as he leans into me. My lips meet his soft ones and I let out a low groan as my heat intensifies. He deepens the kiss by pulling me in closer. I run my hands through his hair and tug gently making him groan. I gently suck on his lip ring rubbing my tongue against it. He rubs his tongue against my bottom lip asking for entrance. He plunges his tongue in my mouth exploring and fighting for dominance. He pulls my head back kissing and sucking the spot where I should be marked making me moan loudly. Good thing my grandparents sleep downstairs. "Let me take care of your needs firefly." He groans. "Ok." I agree as he pulls my shirt over my head. He gently pushes me on the bed and covers me with his body. He kisses me gently and slides my panties off. He looks at me and all my naked glory causing me to shiver with pleasure. I reach up and slide my hands beneath his shirt feeling his sculpted chest pulling his shirt off. I bite my lip as he unbuckles his jeans and pulls them off leaving him nude too. I study the tattoos on his body and hear myself moan at how sexy they are. I run my hands along every tattoo on his body. He lowers his mouth to my nipple causing me to moan loudly and grip the sheets. I pull him up to my face and kiss him softly. He looks in my eyes for confirmation and I nod my head. He eases himself into my sex causing me to gasp in pain. He moves slowly until eventually I'm begging him for more and he speeds up. He came hard inside of me dropping onto my chest panting frantically. I lightly run my fingers along his bare shoulders. "I love you firefly." He yawns. "I love you too Damon." I answer. What have I done?

***Carters Pov***
I was lying next to the brunette I had just taken an advantage of when I felt it. I sat up groaning loudly as my chest was set on fire. I gripped the bed as the burning intensified causing me to let out a blood curdling scream. My mate had slept with someone else. Could I really be that mad? I had just done the same thing less than thirty minutes ago. I'll kill the man that mated with her! For once Zander agreed with me. She was my mate and no one but me could mate her! I yanked my clothes on heading for the door. "Where are you going." The brunette asked. "To beat the shit out of my mates late night lay." I growl as I head for my motorcycle.
When I pulled up to her house I could smell him all over her. Damon! That sone of a bitch is dead! I growl and burst through the door straight to her room. I barge in her room where he's sleeping on her terrified and naked form. "Carter?" She ask fear heavy in her voice. "I will kill him!" I boom the Alpha coming out in me for the first time causing the house to shake. Damon jumps up and falls to the floor. He looks up at me with wide eyes. "Carter you left me in my heat to sleep with other women while I suffered!" She screeches making me feel like shit because she was right. "I know but that doesn't mean you can go a fuck him!" I yell. "Oh like you can fuck every bitch you want!" She screams while standing up and letting the sheets fall to the floor. I stare at her naked body and see a hickey where I will mark her. Suddenly I'm shaking with anger and I burst into my wolf. I bare my teeth at him and growl loudly causing the house to quake again. "Stop it Carter!" Brylee frantically screams. I stand over him and look him dead in the eye. "You will not ever see her again or speak to her! Am I clear?" I demand him in the Alphas voice. He whimpers and nods his head in agreement. "No Carter you can't make him do that! Please!" Brylee begs causing my heart to break. I whimper and nudge her hand. She yanks it away making me flench. I shift back so now we're all naked and it looks like some fucked up threesome. I lift my hand up to touch her face and she pulls away and cries silently. I stare at Damon and he shifts and bolts out the house. Brylee slumps onto the floor crying loudly. I awkwardly slump to the floor by her and hold her. "I know what I did was wrong but did you have to go to that extreme?" She whimpers. "He's had the hots for you before we were mates Brylee. It's not good for our relationship and if we're gonna run this pack together we don't need any distractions." I explain. She turns and looks at me. "Together? I thought you didn't want me as your Luna?" She asks. "I lied. I have completely and utterly fell in love with you. It would be an honor to run this pack with such a strong and brave woman." I confess. "It will take me some time to return those feelings Carter but I'll give it my best shot." She answers honestly. "I'll wait forever if I have to." I whisper before kissing her forehead.