Trouble in Paradise

***Carter's POV***
We fought until there were only ten rogues remaining. We had been at it for about two hours now and my muscles were screaming from exhaustion. The remaining ten began charging us but stopped abruptly and ran the opposite direction. I stood there in confusion and thought it was clear that they had been ordered to tuck tail and leave. "Something isn't right." I say through the link to my Beta. "I know, I feel it too." Is his response. Just then a rush of searing pain shoots through my head and I know it's Brylee. "They've went after the Luna!" I shout loudly and my pack dispersed in multiple directions frantically searching for her. I bound toward the house where I left her. I smash through the door and frantically search the house. I let out a blood curdling howl when she isn't anywhere in sight but I quickly catch onto her sent. I follow it to the Starbucks where women and children are crying. I stop in my tracks and take in the new scent. I growl loudly as I recognize the scent as my uncle Romeo. I look to my left just as he's dragging her limp body into a limo. I charge at the car and slam my body into its side causing it to cave in. He stares into the eyes of my wolf with fear stricken eyes. "You just fucked up." I say to him loudly through the link. I claw my way through the metal mangling it as I go and it isn't long until there's a gaping hole in the car. I stare at him and lick my muzzle. "This is a huge misunderstanding! I found her like this and I was taking her home!" He weakly lies. My wolf snarls and drags him from the car by his legs. He screams and shifts before me. I take in his medium sized wolf. It was black and sprinkled with grey spots. It was quite an ugly little thing. I almost felt bad about what I did next. I lunged for his neck and sunk my teeth in. He howled and I began shaking him back and forth. His howl was muffled with gurgling blood and I dropped him at my feet. "Let this be a lesson to the rest of the rogues to never mess with my Luna." I say to him as the light leaves his eyes. I shift into my human form and blush at the cat calls from the surrounding women. I take Brylee into my arms and carefully wipe the blood from her head. I had to quickly get her to the packs Doctor. Georgia pulled up in front of me just then and slung the door open. "I heard what happened!" She yelled over the chaos. I climbed inside the vehicle and she sped off in the direction of the pack house. I cradled Brylee in my arms and I bawled like a baby when I felt my son move within her. "Everything is going to be okay." I whispered reassuring them both. When we arrived I took her straight to medical not even bothered my nudity. I laid her upon the bed and soon a flock of nurses and doctors swarmed her pushing me back. I was rushed into the hall and the door was slammed in my face. I growled but stopped abruptly when I heard someone clear their throat to my left. I turned to see a very red Georgia holding a black pair of my jogging pants looking up at the ceiling. I chuckled and pulled the pants on. "Thank you." I whispered as I took a seat in the chairs outside of medical.