First kiss

**Brylee's Pov**
I burst through the doors and ran for the woods behind the school. I stripped from my clothes and shifted into my auburn wolf. I grabbed my clothes between my teeth and shot through the trees. The breeze felt amazing blowing through my fur. My lungs burned and my legs were shaky but I pushed myself further and further. It wasn't long before I shot past the border of our pack into Death Stone territory. They were known for their hideous crimes. They killed any rogue that walked across the border..like me. I stood and waited to be surrounded. I'd had many thoughts of suicide in my life but never had I acted on them like I was now. I closed my eyes listening for them. I could hear them coming closer. I was knocked off my feet and thrown back across the border into Moon Stone territory. I jumped back up quickly and rounded on the person with my teeth barred. I stopped when I seen the giant black wolf in front of me. "Why did you follow me!" I scream full of rage. "Are you trying to get yourself killed?" He asks ignoring my question. "Yes!" I scream. He flenches and unknown emotions swim in his eyes. "Why?" He whispers. "I can never be the Luna this pack needs. You don't want me as your mate. I'm fat,weak, and ugly. Our pups would be weaklings and their powerful blood would be tainted with mine. I've had these thoughts so many times before but never did I think I'd ever be able to act on them. I guess you brought out the monster in me." I cry. He stepped closer to me and buried his face into my fur making my wolf purr in satisfaction. "We'll figure this out. We'll talk to my dad and see what he thinks. Follow me to the pack house." He suggests. I stand there looking at him as if he's grown a second head before nudging him to lead the way.

We stop in front of a two story log cabin with a wrap around porch. It had a warm glow to it and felt like home. I stepped up the porch and the boards creaked beneath me. Carter shifts and opens the door for me to enter. I keep my eyes glued to the marble floors. "I'm gonna get dressed." He says before bounding up the stairs. I take this as my chance to explore the home. The living room had two recliners and a couch facing a 72 inch tv. The kitchen was huge with a long table for the whole pack to eat. I creeped upstairs and nudged my way into the master bedroom. A California king sat in the center of the room against the wall. A television stand was against the wall across from the bed and on it was of course a tv. I walked up to a set of double doors and gasped when I realized it lead to a balcony overlooking the river. To the left of the doors was a black baby grand piano. Does he play piano? I sniffed the keys and sure enough his scent was all over them. I made my way to the master bathroom connected to the room. My mouth fell open at the sight of the tub. I could fit four of me in that tub and that's saying something. I dropped my clothes to the floor and shifted. I walked up to the double sinks and looked in the huge mirror. I almost pissed myself when I seen eyes that weren't mine looking back at me. I screamed and tripped over my feet landing on my face. The mysterious guy laughed and offered his hand to me. I yanked my clothes from the floor and covered my assets as best as I could. "It's a little late for that." He said his British accent breaking through the silence. I blushed furiously and looked at my feet. "My names Nathan." He says offering me a wide smile. "Brylee." I whisper. "You shouldn't be embarrassed you have a very beautiful body. I like my women with curves." He informs me winking in the process. "Th-thank you." I stutter. "You should let me take you out sometime ya know when you aren't naked." He teases. I smile at him and bite my lip thinking about his offer. "Yea I'd like that." I say shyly. "Nathan what the fuck are you doing?" Carter demands. "Just stumbled up on this beautiful creature while going to take a leak." He states. "She's naked! Get out!" He demands again. "Well you're in here and you're a male too!" He argues. "Well she's my fucking mate not yours!" He deadpans. My mouth falls open and my eyes widen at his confession. He hasn't told a single person I'm his mate and he decides to now when I have a date with that person! Nathan looks down at me in confusion. "He doesn't want me." I defend myself. Carter growls in warning at me and I stick my tongue out at him. "I'll see you Saturday night at six." Nathan says before disappearing. "You have a date with him!" Carter booms. "Can we talk about this later, I'm naked." I whine gesturing to my nude body. He stiffens when he realizes my state of nudity. He grips the door frame and closes his eyes. "Put some clothes on or so help me I will mate you right here on this fucking floor." He grunts breathlessly. I gasp while my wolf howls tauntingly. I feel my core heat up at his words and I bite my lip. I hear him groan and his body shakes from holding back. "I can smell your arousal." He whines. I swallow hard as I stand up on shaking legs. Just one kiss won't hurt Brylee. My wolf howls in encouragement. I slowly walk up to him and run my hand up his chest. He shivers at my touch and groans. This is the first time I've ever touched Carter John. I wrap my arms around his neck and fist my hands in his hair. His hands slid slowly down my back until he cups my ass gently. I moan softly at his touch and kiss his neck softly. He gasps and pulls my hair causing my head to pull back leaving my neck exposed. He plants kisses down my neck stopping above my breasts causing me to shiver. I look into his eyes and I can see his internal battle with his wolf. I lean in closer until our lips meet. My stomach explodes into butterfly's as our lips move in sync. He bites my lip asking for entrance which I willingly grant him. His tongue plunges into my mouth exploring and tasting. Suddenly he pulls back and runs his hands through his hair. What is wrong with me! I never do shit like this! "You're going into heat Brylee." Carter explains.  "Doesn't that mean I'm gonna end up sleeping with some male to keep from going crazy?" I ask with wide eyes. "Yes." He growls. "I don't want to!" I whine. "You won't be able to control yourself just like earlier." He sighs. "What if it's Nathan or Damon?" I screech. He growls and pins me to the wall. "Mine!" He growls. I can see his wolf has taken over by the blackness of his eyes. "It will be okay Zander." I whisper. Carter jumps back and runs his hands through his hair. "We have to mate." He blurts. "What? No!" I protest. His eyes scan my body and I shiver with pleasure under his glare. "We both know you don't mean that." He teases. I pull my clothes on as he watches and I flip him off. He chuckles and shakes his head at me. "One minute your jumping my bones then the next you hate me." He laughs.
"Carter!" Alpha Johns voice boomed. "Time to talk to dad." He gulps. I follow him to the office I completely over looked. He pushes the door open and we're greeted by a middle aged man with a scruffy beard. Carter looks just like his dad. His dad's green eyes flicked towards me and I stood up taller. I set my head high with determination to make a good impression. "Who are you?" Alpha John demanded. "I'm your sons mate." I answered strongly. His eyebrows shot up in surprise and he looked to his son for confirmation. "She's weak dad. We need a strong Luna. I need someone to run this pack with me and to conceive strong pups." Carter deadpans. "Doesn't look so weak and feeble to me son. She's curvy but a curvy women is a good women none the less. She has astounding child bearing hips so there's no doubt she'll birth strong pups. She's an Anderson and we know those Anderson boys are strong and reliable people son." Alpha John said. Carter stood there looking at his dad for so long I became uncomfortable and shifted from one foot to the other. "I'm busy Carter. Take your mate and well mate." He joked while winking at us. I blushed and pushed through the doors behind us. "Well he didn't help any." Carter complained. "He put all of our worries to rest but you still want more than what I have to offer don't you?" I ask while feeling my heart shatter. "I don't know anymore Brylee." He answers honestly. "I'm going home, Damon is waiting for me." I whisper. He growls and grabs my wrist. "Mine!" He demands. "You should really control your wolf better, you're gonna be Alpha after all." I chuckle while pulling my arm out of his hold.

A/N: picture is Damon.