Ruined

***Brylee's Pov***
The plane landed in Honolulu the next day. I had never been to Hawaii so I was excited about what we would see on our way to the helicopter that was closer to the other side of the island. "Can we spend the day here visiting?" I begged as we exited the plane. "We can stop by the ocean and I'll have the plane take us over the volcano on our way out." Carter said smiling down at me. I excitedly ran to the car waiting for us at the curb and threw myself in the opened door. The driver loaded our luggage as Carter slid in by me. "Id like to stop by the ocean but to a more secluded area." Carter demanded the driver. "Yes sir." He replied as he pulled off into the road. I was still in my wedding gown and people were looking at me curiously. I knew I looked like a complete idiot for wearing it so long but I promised Carter I would. I found myself drifting into sleep within an hour of riding but Carter soon woke me up. "We've arrived at the beach." He says. I shoot up and take the drivers hand to climb out of the car. I gasp at the sight before me. As I stand there barefoot in a wedding dress Mother Nature is putting me to shame. I stand at the edge of the cliff at the white sand beach below and listen to the sound of the waves crashing below. Green palm trees and bushes covered the path to the sand along with pink and orange bloomed flowers. "It's beautiful." I whisper as I begin walking towards the sand. "Be careful my love!" Carter calls after me before following me. I reach the sand and feel it sink beneath me. I turn around to see Carter coming closer. He looks down at me and carcasses my cheek pushing the fallen hair out of my face. "I picked this for you." He says while tucking a pink flower behind my ear. "It's beautiful." I say. "Yes you are." He whispers before pulling my lips softly to his. I pull away from him and gather my dress into my hands. "What are you doing?" He asks. I quickly turn around and sprint towards the water leaving him in surprise. I squeal when I hear him closing in on me quickly. He engulfs me from behind and brings me up into his arms bridal style. "Just for that I'm going to dunk you." He says menacingly. "You wouldn't! It'll ruin my dress!" I squeal as I wiggle in his arms. "I have the money to ruin things." He says pointedly. "Carter!" I scream in warning. He bounds into the water knee deep and I squeal in horror. "I love you." He whispers. He drops me to my feet and my dress drenches up to my thighs. I laugh hysterically and splash Carter. "You'll regret that love." He growls as he lunged for me. I scream and try to run in the soaked dress. I fail miserably and fall over into the water submerging myself. I pull myself up where I'm setting in the water and Carter is laughing like crazy above me. I smile sweetly at him and raise my hand up to him for help. He grips my hand and I give it all I have and yank him down into the water by me. "You're an evil little thing." He jokes. I stick my tongue out at him and he laughs. I lean in to kiss him but someone clearing their throat causing me to jerk back and look up. "It's time to leave so we don't miss the helicopter sir." He says as he stares out into the ocean. I feel my cheeks reddening at being caught like this. Carter pulls me up from the water and we both begin walking to the car. "We'll ruin the car being drenched like this." I say. "We have no choice." He replies. "I'll change in the woods." I offer. He growls lowly making the driver give us a weird look. I elbow him in the ribs and he clears his throat giving me a pointed look. I walk to where the luggage is and rummage around until I find a white sundress. "Unlace me." I demand Carter. I feel his fingers gliding along my back as he pulls the lace free from my dress. I feel the dress become loose and I hold it to my body. He kisses my bare back and I shiver. He pulls a beach towel out and hold it up so no one can see me. I let the dress fall to the pavement in a pool around my feet. I quickly pull the sundress over my head and sigh at the water seeping through from my drenched bra and panties but it's better than the drenched gown. I walked out to be greeted with Carter's smirk. "My turn." He sings. I hold the towel up and my heart races when I hear his belt being let loose. "Is someone flustered? I can hear your heart." He taunts. I stomp on his foot and he chuckles. He emerges with a short sleeved baby blue shirt on and cargo shorts. He looked very good in it. "What do we do with our ruined clothes and your ruined shoes?" I ask. He gathers them up at arms length and stuffs them into the garbage can nearby. I stare at him with my mouth gaped open. "Close your mouth you'll catch flies." He teases. I quickly shut it and climb into the car and he soon follows. "How long will it be before we get to the helicopter?" I ask. "It's two hours from here." Carter says. "It will be dark when we take flight." I whisper through a yawn. I lean into Carter and soon my eyes are closing.

"Wake up sleepy head." Carter says nudging me. I slowly open my eyes and peer up at him. "It's time to fly!" He shouts. I pull myself from the car and the wind from the blades on the helicopter sends dirt flying all around. My dress flys behind me and my hair whips around wildly. I slowly walk to the helicopter and climb inside taking my seat up front so I can see everything. I pull my seatbelt and headset on as Carter loads the luggage and pays the driver. "I called shotgun!" I say over the blades as he climbs in taking a seat in the back. He buckles in and pulls the headset on. "You're so beautiful in the Hawaiian sunset." He says into the headset and I blush deeply knowing the pilot can hear. "Ready for flight?" The pilot asks. "Yes!" I say excitedly. He pulls up on the stick and we leave the ground. It isn't long before we are over the open ocean. We wouldn't be visiting the volcano today because we were late to meet the owner of the home already. I stare out into the distance and smiled when I see the island come into view. He circles the grounds of the home before locating the landing pad and bringing us down. We are met by the owner and many of the people working for him at the home. There were several maids, a cook, security, and a pool boy. I smiled sweetly at all of them and gave a small wave. Carter appeared beside me once the pilot had taken flight again. He handed our luggage off to one of the maids. "Take these to the master bedroom." He demanded softly. This wasn't a home it was a mansion. There were many unused rooms and it towered above me. Behind the home was a more than comfortable sized pool with a hot tub to the side of it. Lounge chairs and canopy tents surrounded the area along with a mini bar. The floors were made of white marble and a diamond chandelier hung in the foyer. I was terrified to ask if it was real or not. Our room had a king sized bed with a master bathroom built onto it that's had a jet tub and walk in shower. There was a balcony that faced the ocean also and I opened it to let the salty breeze in. There were no televisions or phones here...just us and the people that were already here. Carter assured me that the link would work this far away in case something happened with our son while we were away. "I have a surprise! It's the main reason I rented this place." Carter says taking me by surprise. "Okay show me." I beam up at him. He pulls me by my hand leading me out to the back yard. He pulls me through the gate and I'm met with a meadow full of beautiful horses. I notice the barn to my right and my heart races. "We can ride?" I ask full of hope. "We can." He says causing me to bounce in excitement. "This is the best honeymoon ever!" I squeal. "Can we ride now?" I ask. "Maybe tomorrow, we've both been up for nearly twenty four hours and we need to rest." He explained. I yawned then proving that he was right. I nodded and we made our way upstairs to take a shower and lay down for the night. We had finally made it to the island and I couldn't wait to spend the week riding horseback by the beach with my new husband.

A/N: The island they are staying on is completely made up and fake to my knowledge.