Hubby

***Brylee's Pov***
I'm getting married in less than two hours! I'm subconsciously freaking out as I stare at my reflection in the mirror. My hair is pulled up with a few loose curls falling down around my face. I pull the robe tighter around my body as a nervous chill runs through my body. I was forced to spend the night before our wedding separated from Carter. It was tradition that he doesn't see me until I walk down the aisle. I look down at our sleeping son in his bassinet and my heart swells with love. "Your dad misses us." I whisper as I feel Carter's frustration through the link. I run my thumb along the smoothness of his cheek and his eyes flutter open. "Grandma is here to get that handsome boy ready!" Mawmaw yells as she bursts through the door. Kaiser jumps and scrunches his face up like he's going to wail. "Oh it's okay baby boy." I coo as I pull him up to my chest. "You need to finish getting ready while I put his tux on." Mawmaw instructs. I hand my son off to her and watch as she pulls his small tux onto his squirming body. "You are one handsome little devil!" I beam and he smiles up at me. Mawmaw gives me a stern look and I wave her off. "I'm going." I groan. I walk down the hall to the room my dress has been hiding out in. Peach is admiring her baby bump in the mirror when I walk in. "That dress compliments your bump very well." I compliment her. She blushes and unzips the bag that my dress is in. I step into the dress and pull it on. I watch my reflection as Peach laces the back up. I don't even recognize my reflection staring back at me. I looked flawless and fierce. "Where are your shoes?" Peach asks. "There aren't any." I whisper. "Are you crazy!" She squeals. "I may as well live up to the title of a backwoods bride." I joke. "I can't walk in heels that well anyway." I say shrugging my shoulders. "You're serious aren't you?" She asks with a look of amusement. "I am!" I beam. I hear the knock on the door signaling that it's time for me to make my entrance and my heart pounds in my chest. Peach carefully places the veil on my head and I grab my bouquet of white and peach colored roses. I take a deep breath and exit the room. My pawpaw is waiting for me at the top of the stairs and I smile at him. We were getting married on the dock by our home and I hade a trail of rose pedals leading to where my fiancé stood waiting on me. There were chairs on either side of the dock facing the water and the dock. There was an arch decorated in flowers and there were big white tents with chandeliers. Lanterns were scattered throughout the yard leaving a warm yellow glow. It was dusk out and the scene was perfect for a wedding. "Don't let me fall." I whisper to my pawpaw as the music begins playing and we descend down the stairs. He leads me trough the home and out the door. My heart thumps faster as the dock comes into sight but I still can't see him. We walk for what feels like an eternity before I get a glimpse of the dock. Everyone stands and faces me. I look out to the dock and I see him. My lungs stop working and my trip over my own feet. The sun is setting behind him and it's glistening in his dark hair. His eyes are shinning a bright blue and they're wet with tears. I smile at him and sniffle as I begin walking again.

***Carter's Pov***
Where were they? I should have seen them by now! Did she get cold feet? The motion of the people in the crowd standing brings me out of my mind. I catch a glimpse of her red hair shinning in the sun. In one swift step she comes into view and my knees become wobbly. Her hair is fiery copper color in the setting sun and she looks fucking fierce in that dress. Her dress sparkles as she walks. Her eyes catch mine and she trips making me instinctively step forward but someone stops me. She stands in the middle of the aisle studying me and I studying her. She's all I see, all I hear, and all I want in that moment. It's just her and I. She smiles softly at me and descends closer to me. "Who gives this young lady away today?" The preacher asks but I'm not listening. "I do." Her pawpaw says placing her hand in mine. I embrace in the warmth of her small hands. We stare into each other's eyes saying our part when it was our turn. I slip the ring onto her finger and she slips my ring on. "You may kiss your bride!" The preacher says. Finally! I lean forward and pull her face to mine carefully. I deepen the kiss by pulling her to me. The crowd cat calls and I pull away unwillingly. "I now pronounce you husband and wife!" The preacher says taking both of our hands. He places her hand in mine. "I present to you Mr. and Mrs. Carter John!" He shouts and I beam at the crowd.

**Brylee's Pov**
I stare across the tent at my new husband and I smile lovingly at him. I hold our son in my arms and I am so full of happiness. "His bags are packed and he's all set to come to Mawmaw's." Mawmaw whispers. I grip onto his sleeping form hesitant about leaving him for a week. "He will be fine. You go and enjoy your honeymoon." She chastises. "How's our boy?" Carter asks. "Asleep." I whisper. Carter kisses him sweetly before plucking him from my arms. "I'm going to miss him." He says. "Maybe we should take him!" I say jumping at the opportunity. "No, no babies allowed on the island." Mawmaw reminds me and I frown. I watch as Carter straps him into his seat. "He will be fine baby." He assures me. He turns and smirks at me. He leans in close to my ear. "I can't wait to get you out of that dress." He whispers sending shivers down my back. I gasp and swat him on the shoulder playfully while he laughs at me. I playfully pout and he pulls my bottom lip into his mouth taking me by surprise. "Time for us to get going on that honeymoon!" I announce loudly while I head for the limo. Carter follows along behind me laughing at my change of heart. We pull out of the driveway headed towards the airport. We were flying to an island just off of Hawaii called Kajii. Kajii had one home on it and it was owned by a millionaire who rented it out to people like us for weeks at a time. I couldn't wait to spend a week on the beach...with my new hubby.

A/N: Not the best chapter I know! I have a new job and it's kicking my behind!