Moon Goddess

We sped to the pack house down the small and narrow roads. We hugged the curves and I gripped the "oh shit" bar tightly. Peach pulled up to the house and slammed on the brakes. "I don't want to get in the way. You should go on in." She says through shallow breathes. "You can set in the main living area." I urge her because I was afraid to be alone. She nods her head and slides out of the car with me.  I walk up the stairs on shaking legs and push the door open. Peach stops dead in her tracks and looks up at me with fearful eyes. "Chocolate and mint." She whispers before taking a seat in the corner. "What?" I ask her but she puts me off with a wave of her hand. "Brylee come this way quick!" Nate bellows from a bedroom upstairs. I bound up the stairs and slowly open the door where Carter is grunting loudly. I push the door open and a gasp leaves my lips when I see his pale body covered in blood. The blood gushes from the wound on his neck and soaks the bed. Nate stands by me with a dazed look and I thump him on the head. "What are you going to do? He's bleeding to death!" I screech at him. His face drops and he rings his hands. "There's nothing we can do Brylee, we've tried everything." He whispers. I drop to my knees and cry out at my broken heart. I grip Carters hand as the tears fall. "Look within yourself. The answer lys there." A women's voice entered my head and automatically I knew it was the moon goddess. My brain was full of knowledge I didn't know I had. I knew what I had to do. I placed my hands on the oozing wound and Carter screamed in pain. "I'm so sorry." I apologize. I closed my eyes and focused on my hands. I imagined them with bright white light emitting from them. White light that could also heal anything it touched. My hands began to burn but I pushed through it and soon gasps were emerging from the room. I peeked through my closed eyes and gasped at the now healed wound. I looked at my hands and suddenly the light vanishes. "How did you do that?" Nate asks in awe. "I don't know. The moon goddess just helped me through it." I admit. I look down at the sleeping Carter and sigh in peace at the thought of him being fine. "You should move him to the master bedroom." I order Nate. "Yes, Luna." He answers quickly as he lifts Carter up. His eyes flutter open before he's sucked back into sleep. I grab a bowl of warm water and a wash rag before going to his new room. I push the door open and see Nate watching over Carters body. I smile and take a seat by Carter on the bed. I dip the rag and ring it out before cleaning the blood from his skin. When he's clean I put the things up and look to Nate. "We should go check on Peach." I say. "Peach?" He asks. "Um one of his friends." I say pointing at Carters sleeping body. "Funny it smells like peaches and cream in this whole house." He chuckles. My eyebrows shoot up in realization but apparently the two hadn't figured it out. I walk down the stairs pulling Nate along. I walk straight up to Peach and her eyes look like they're going to pop out of her head. I giggle and turn to Nate. "Nate this is peach and peach this is Nate." I say introducing them. Their hands connect and they stiffen before their eyes meet. A growl erupts from Nate's chest and he pulls Peach into his embrace. "Mate." Nate growls. I smile happily at them before disappearing back upstairs. I clean myself up and crawl into bed by Carter. "Please wake up soon." I whisper to Carter before I drift to sleep by him.

***Carter's Pov***
My eyes fluttered open to the bright morning sun and I instantly shut them again before slowly adjusting them to the brightness. I took in my surroundings shocked to still be alive. I knew I would surely die without getting to say goodbye to Brylee. I looked at the red head beside me and smiled. Her hair was sprawled across her face and she was snoring slightly. "I love you Brylee." I whispered before getting up from the bed with a grunt. My muscles were sore and my hand flew up to the spot the wound should be. My hand met nothing but smooth skin and I gasped in shock. I walked to the mirror and stared at my reflection. I had no scar and there was no blood to be seen. I shook my head in confusion and took a much needed shower. I headed for the kitchen after I was done. I heard pots and pans clattering from inside and I pushed through the doors. My eyes widened when I seen Nate and Peach cooking breakfast together. "What the hell is this?" I asked in shock. They both came to a halt and looked at me with terrified eyes. "Uh were mates Alpha." Nate answered. "That's my Beta! Go get her!" I cat called making them both blush. "You have a meeting today about the attack." He says ignoring my statement. "When?" I asked. "In about two hours and they want he Luna there too after what she did." He answered. "What did she do?" I asked in a panic. "I'll let her tell you for herself." He says pointing somewhere behind me. I turn around and see Brylee standing there with a smile. "What?" I demand. "I healed you!" She squealed in excitement. "How?" I ask. "The moon goddess has made me gifted." She says. "Well now you have to accompany me to a meeting over that gift." I nonchalantly say. "What!" She booms with wide eyes. "It's in two hours and you'll do fine sweetheart." I reassure her. We head upstairs to get ready and I giggle at Brylee as she runs around the room looking for her clothes. "Our clothes aren't here anymore." She whines. "I know they're at home." I chuckle. "I'll send Nate and Peach to gather us some clothes." I reassure her. She slumps down onto the bed and I crawl in beside her. She snuggles into my chest and I kiss her forehead. "I love you." I whisper. "I love you more." She whispers back.

A/N: Sorry it's been so long since I've updated! I've been a little caught up with life. Lol