S e v e n t y F o u r

the morning before the night before;

"I don't think I even want to know what they've planned for your hen party but if I know Emeraude and believe me, I know that girl can party, I know it's gonna be chaotic," Matt chuckled, pulling me closer as we cuddled up in bed.

Tonight was our bachelorette and bachelor parties, planned, set up and under the full control of Dom and Emeraude, something I know we were both beginning to strongly regret.

"I know some of what's happening at your bachelor party tonight," I wiggled my eyebrows knowingly, Matt was in for a hectic night, as was I by the sounds of it.

"Aw man no fair," Matt sulked, a weakness he knew I had when it came to him. Puppy eyes and pouts were something I couldn't resist when it came to him.

"No you don't, don't go pulling that shit on me Matt, not now that's unfair! I refuse to tell you," I stuck my tongue out at him, knowing I had successfully stood my ground.

"What's unfair is soon our friends are gonna show up and kidnap us away from each other," he pouted again and this time I did too, for when they showed up, it would be the last time I saw him until tomorrow, when he'd be at the bottom of the alter, seconds away from becoming my husband.

"Well we'd better make the most of our time then," I wiggled my eyebrows up and down repeatedly, a perfect idea popping into my head of how we could occupy our time until we were dragged away from one another.

"Oh really?" Matt grinned childishly, biting his lip as he dragged his hands up my thigh, "Is it the same way I'm thinking of making use of our time baby?" he smirked, switching us from laying side by side to me straddling him, his hands running under my nightdress as they moved to the tops of my thighs.

"I think it might just be," I whispered, leaning down by his ear, "If you plan on joining me in the shower," I chuckled, removing my body from his and running off towards the bathroom, making sure to shake my hips as my shirt rose up when I stretched.

"Oh baby, I'm so down for that," Matt groaned, throwing all the sheets off and scampering behind me.

"ALRIGHT GUYS LETS MOVE IN, LOCATE THE LOVER BIRDS AND LETS GET THIS SHOW ON THE ROA-" Dom stalked into the room, his eyes widening once he saw our lack of clothing and us heading into the bathroom hand in hand a smirk knowingly edging its way into his face, "OH, OH WE INTERRUPTED SOMETHING BUT IM SORRY THE BRIDE IS TO BE ON A SEX BAN AS OF NOW," he stalked over, picking me up effortlessly and throwing me over his shoulder, "Until the honeymoon,"

"Wait Dom, no LET ME SAY GOODBYE!" I heard Matt feign sobbing, chuckling as he pretended to drag himself along the floor to reach me as Dom carried me down the hall.

"NO CAN DO! THEY'LL BE NO SEXING THE BRIDE TO BE UNTIL SHES MRS DADDARIO!" He yelled back, laugh as I wiggles around, trying to escape his grasp and get back to Matt.

"Goodbye my love! I'll see you at the alter!" I blew him kisses that he sent back my way with a wink, yelling back that I'd better not leave him waiting too long.

@emeraudetoubia we had to go kidnap her away from her soon to be husband❤💍 tagged @itsellenayo @domsherwood @matthewdaddario

@livealittle that shirt with them shoes?

@dylanobrien I understood that reference... even if it was off a little^

@emeraudetoubia it was a last minute kinda outfit, we couldn't take her out in her underwear @livealittle

@domsherwood1 I wanna know how this girl eats for England and never gains a pound

@tylerposey #realtalk ^^

@itaintme BROTP^^^^^^^^^ @tylerposey @domsherwood1

@itsellenayo a good old workout @domsherwood1 you should try it sometime 😜

@matthewdaddario my baby slays 😍^

@kitkatsmeow she also smells

@itsellenayo roooood ass mofo^^ @kitkatsmeow

@matthewdaddario we were about to shower, when Dom ever so rudely took her away from me

@harryshumjr WE W-E FUCKING WE??? Explain yourselves

@itsellenayo gotta jackson oops

@matthewdaddario zayning BAI

@dylanobrien they were totally about to have hot shower sex this morning

@acrosende Dyl knows 👌🏻 🚢