F i f t y E i g h t

"Ellie?" Louis asked as we climbed out of the Uber that dropped us at the set.

"Yeah monkey?" I squatted down to Lou's height, as he beckoned for me to pick him up, somehow managing to carry him and both our cases toward where a bunch of director chairs were positioned.

"Where we going now?" He rested his head against my shoulder, exhaustion taking over from the flight, jet lag settling in for the little one.

"Hopefully, to see Matt and the others, you excited buddy?" I glanced down when I was met with no response only to find him snoring, his head against my shoulder.

"Clearly not that excited I see?" my head snapped up and I was met with Harry, chuckling at Louis passed out on my shoulder, "I must say I'm mildly offended,"

"Harry! Aw I missed you guys!" I whisper yelled, managing to hug him from the side that wasn't occupied by Louis, "Where is everyone?" I asked, as I followed him when he took my cases and began leading the way.

"You mean where's Matt?" He wiggled his eyebrows laughing, "Matt, Em and Dom are filming and the others-" his voice trailed off as he opened a door, three familiar faces occupied the room and others I knew from the show but not in person, "Are all in here! Look who it is guys!"

"ELLENA MY WIFE I MISSED YOU!" Kat screamed, jumping up and running towards me, "Aw my smol bubbas sleeping look at that face omg I want him!"

"I've told you time and time again he's all mine," I smiled, hugging her tightly.

"I still think he needs an ascot, I'll even get it myself," he laughed, a deep throaty laughed as I whined again about his ascot obsession.

"Ok ok we'll settle for the kittens and puppies? How about that?" Alberto negotiated, moving over to grab a blanket as I laid Louis down on the huge couch that occupied the room.

"Isn't it enough that you named her poor puppy Anakin?" David laughed, holding out a hand, "I'm David by the way, Matt never shuts up about you,"

"Matt never shuts up about who now?" Doms voice suddenly echoed around the room, his eyes landing on mine and he was about to yell and jump around when he saw Louis asleep, "OH MY GOD MY BEST FRIEND IS BACK I MISSED YOU SMALL ONE!" He whisper screamed running over and spinning me around.

"Missed you too blondie, where's Matt and Em?"

"That's the third whip that's I've broken this season," Em stalked into the room, obviously close beside Dom because they'd clearly wrapped their scenes, "Its not even funny anymore,"

"I thought the last one you broke was your third?" Jade frowned, "Nicola said it was anyway,"

"Hmm maybe that's my forth then," she stood, her head tilted sideways, having not noticed the small sleeping boy on the couch in front of her, Dom laughing beside me at her point blinded ways.

She snapped out of her daze and gave up trying to figure out just how many whips she'd been through, and let her eyes wonder, them immediately landing on Louis and her body spinning around, glazing over each person in the room until she found me, "OMG I DIDNT EVEN KNOW YOU WERE COMING, NOBODY TOLD ME!" She again, much like the others, whispered screamed.

"Nobody did it was a surprise," I chuckled at her excitement, hugging her back tightly, "Missed you too Em," I managed to croak, her tight form squishing my own.

"Well consider us well and truly surprised, this is the best thing all day," Alberto grinned, hugging me again, Em still attached to me.

"Hell I'm joining in now," Dom chuckled and I soon felt another person join the hug fest.

"Wait wait I wanna join!" Kat jumped up again and I saw bright orange hair bounce towards the pack.

Soon enough, Harry, Isaiah, David, Jade, Alan, Maxim, Nicola and Steph, members of the cast i had only briefly spoken to had all joined in the group hug that was beginning to suffocate me but I bared with it as Harry snap-chatted the entire thing.

"Guys does anyone know why, I have no idea what I've just walked in on but I like it and I'm gonna join, wait, that's Louis, why is Louis, OMG WHOS AT THE CENTRE OF THAT GROUP HUG?!" Matts voice got more excited and louder as he notices Louis asleep and figured out what was going on.

I chuckled before poking my head up through the middle, "Hi baby!"

"OMFG MY SHIP!" Alberto cries loudly, Louis still snoozing away, blissfully happy, as was I.