E l e v e n

"What's your idea of the perfect day off?"

"Hmm, that's a good one. I think-" Matthew started talking but Harry soon cut him off.

"Matts would obviously be with a heard of cows," he snorted loudly, much to the audience's amusement.

"He'd put all electronics away, take a hike and go visit a farm," Kat laughed, nudging Harry who was laughing away beside her.

Alberto sat up, quickly getting excited to continue the joke, "Guys but don't forget he wouldn't just to hang out with a load of animals, he'd take a few pictures or a hundred,"

"I feel so attacked right now, honestly and I call these people my friends," Matt dropped his head chuckling, "So hurt that you'd say such things,"

"Okay who has another question?" Isaiah spoke to the crowd, "Lets make them random," his eyes glancing around as he looked for the person who was next to approach the mike and that was me.

Gulping, I stood up from my front seat and made my way over to the mike stand, it was on the far left on the floor, in front of Dom and Matt. As I arrived I flashed them all a smile, "If you could cross shows for a single episode with another show? Which would it be and why? Try pick one that ordinarily wouldn't work,"

"Ahh I don't know, I was gonna say Supernatural but it would work too easily with the whole demon thing," Em sighed, trying to find another answer.

"That's a tough one, you're a cruel human," Kat laughed, "Ok for me I'd say Orange is the new Black, we could be Shadowhunters is the new black?"

"That's a good choice actually," Alberto nodded, "Can I cross with a movie? We could make a long two hour episode like The amazing Shadowhunters," he spread his hands out in front of him smiling, "We could have Spider-Man's abilities and he could have some kind of down worlder abilities in him?"

"No that works too easily, that's a rubbish one," Dom shook his head, "Stranger things maybe? I'm not sure,"

"They all fit together too well," Matt sighed, "I dislike this question, it's too complicated. Can I have another one? Or, I know... can you pick a show that we could work with, that would be unexpected?"

The cast all turned to look at me, a slightly challenging expression on their faces as they awaited either a new question from me or an answer to my own, "I can do both,"

"Which show would you have us work with then?" Isaiah encouraged me to continue.

"Well, you've already been on the show,"

Isiah frowned for a second, as he tried to think of the possible one I could be talking about before smirking, "Ooh yeah, I like that, I can just see this lot now, trying to," he started laughing as he tried to picture a bunch of Shadowhunters working with the dysfunctional Wheeler family, "OH god, what a disaster,"

"I'm lost and you've... broken Isiah," Dom laughed, looking over at Isaih who was in such hysterical laughter, tears were rolling down his face.

"Which show did you cross us with?" Matt asked, chuckling as he glanced between Isaiah and me.

"OH I KNOW BABY DADDY!" Em yelled, dancing around as she figured it out.

"Oh my lord could you imagine us? All the extra relationship drama and baby drama?" Alberto laughed, "We're dumb on the best days to so we'd be clueless in a cross over!"

"Bonnie Wheelers married now so you'd go back and be that awkward ex boyfriend," Kat laughed, addressing Isaiah who'd finally stopped laughing.

"God, I really wanna make that happen," he chuckled, wiping his tears away, "That's made my day,"