F o r t y F o u r

I sighed throwing my phone across the room with defeat as Matt once again, ignored my call and declined it. I wanted to talk to him, I wanted to explain to him that the news report was bullshit, everyone knows that ENews are known for nothing if not for being rumour mill central and even more people know that Dylan is my best friend and that's it.

After the report went live, my Instagram and Twitter went insane with accusations and hate, causing my mood to go from bad to awful, making the past two days the worst two I've ever endured.

I pulled my laptop out, the tears on my face had dried up now, I'd cried far to much in the past 24 hours and I was done crying about something beyond my control and out of my hands, I needed to do something to fix this mess.

FaceTime calling... Kat.

It rang a grand total of three times before being declined.

FaceTime calling... Berto, four times and a call ended.

FaceTime calling Dom, if anyone was going to answer me it would be Dominic, he's my best friend and the only person who'd give me the chance to talk and give me time to make them Matt listen and understand.

He declined it before it could even ring.

                           Instagram

@coltonhaynes WOAH IM GETTING COSY WITH @hollandroden does that mean we're dating now? Tagged @hollandroden

123.4k likes 252 comments

@hollandroden obviously that's how it works didn't you know that?

@dsprayberry god guys are you that dumb? Co stars can't just be friends anymore

@ellenacormez I'd invite you round but yknow the next thing I know I'd probably have three kids and a mortgage if ENews found out

@tylerhoechlin @tylerposey you're touching my shoulder? So we're married now ok? Tagged @tylerposey 🙄👌🏻

252.4k likes 262 comments

@tylerposey I mean ofc, that's obviously how it works bbz

@teenwolfstan I love this cast omfg

@maxcarver if I tell you I love you publicly on a photo I'm obviously married and in love with y'all ok???

@crystalreed I mean @enews said so so it's got to be true right?

@reedslove obviously ENews are 100% FACTS, didn't u know that

@ellenacormez I love you guys @tylerhoechlin @tylerposey @crystalreed 😭💙