T w e n t y S i x

I sat admiring the water fountain as the water shot up and rained down like an umbrella, finding extra tremendous entertainment in such small actions of inanimate things.

I sat on the floor in front of it giggling away like a small child on Christmas morning and to anyone else I would of looked socially challenged or deranged.

Hell I probably was.

I left the club on 47th realising I didn't belong there, in and among the scene, with the people or the act of getting drunk so bad you didn't even know your own name, in general.

In fact, I'm not even sure why I came out to begin with, I despise partying and drinking ridiculous mass consumptions. I've always hated the idea and avoided people who enjoy it and politely declined their offers when they asked me to join them.

So why tonight?

My thoughts were cut off when a FaceTime call from Dom came up and laying back in the concrete floor, still at the foot of the fountain, I answered it.

"Hiyaa Domdom, oo hello Matty," I giggled, seeing Matthew sat beside Dom, both wearing amused expressions, "Pretty baby Matty,"

"Ell where are you?" Dom asked, Matts gaze switching back to what I can only assume was the road.

"I've got wet feet," I burst into hysterics, realising that the fountains water was all over my tight clad feet.

"What? No, babe where are you?" Matts voice called out, my heart fluttering despite my drunken state of body and mind.

"Hmm, I don't know if you reallly should deserve to maybe know," I laughed, realising my words were slurring and completely fucked up.

"Baby please," I'm not sure what it was, but hearing the word baby fall from his lips made me want to tell him, made me want to end my night here just so I could talk to him, hear him say it again.

You're drunk, this means nothing.

"Ohkay, I'll show y-you," as I said that I exited out of the FaceTime call, their voices calling out asking where I'd gone, "Jheez, be patient," I slurred. I opened my messages and opened a private conversation with Matt and Dom.

drunkenone:

drunkenone:

seeeeeee

Dummydom:

we'll be there in five

Btw how you walk so bloody fast??? You're drunk Ell???