F o u r t e e n

It was only when she looked up that we all realised it was the girl who'd asked us the questions earlier.

"ELLENA HELLO I REMEMBER YOU!" Emeraude yelled loudly, running over and embracing the young woman tightly.

Isaiah approached her next, chuckling at their height difference, "Okay you're so short,"

"Well we wasn't all born with tall modelling genes, unlucky for me huh?" She chuckled shyly.

"Nah that's just Matt over there to be honest," Dom shrugged over towards me and I chuckled.

"Oh please," I feigned flattery, "Oh thanks for saving me earlier with that song by the way, good choice,"

"I mean, I threw you with the song so it was only right I help you out," she shrugged, "Besides you were taking soooooo long," she laughed, clearly finding humour in my lack of quick thinking.

"You're mean," I sulked, taking her book from Dom and signing it quickly before passing it on to Alberto and taking her phone to take a selfie with her.

"I've been called worse so I'll defiantly take mean," she laughed, switching to Snapchat to use the puppy filter on us but Alberto and Dom jumped in and it switched to them.

"Photo bombed!" Dom yelled before grabbing her phone and taking selfies of himself.

"Okay so this is definitely the most strange meet and greet we've done," Isaiah spoke up, glancing over I saw he was talking to his phone, making Snapchat videos, "We're with little Ellena here," Kat appeared next to him and continued, "Guys, she's the last angel to meet and has been here allllll day,"

Isaiah came over to where I was stood with Alberto and Ellena and got us all in the shot, Kat just behind him "Say hey shorty,"

"Hiiiii and I'm short yes but I'm 24, so stop saying little like I'm a baby," she laughed, nudging him in the side.

"She's a lil baby I do not care and guys? Have I showed you my-"

"Oh no, not the ascot, please no," she burst into hysterics walking away from us, "We don't want your ascot, no someone help!" She pretended to pray silently and Emeraude burst into hysterics.

"Would it be wrong to strangle him with the ascot?" Harry spoke, walking back over with her phone, "I saved it from the wrath of Dom, come on let's Snapchat the right way," She laughed thanking him before taking a bunch of Snapchats with him, "You look familiar, but I can't figure out why by the way,"

We spent a longer with Ellena being as she was the last fan to meet and we all had fun taking photos and playing around with Snapchat filters on all our phones and even spoke in depth about the books and the show, not giving away too much to her but talking about things we want to see happen in future seasons.

"I can see the security guy coming to take me away from you and ruin all this fun we're having guys," Ellena pouted as he approached us, "You're just trying to make me cry aren't you Jackson?"

"You know him?" Harry laughed.

"She's been here all day waiting to meet you and arrived here at like 7am so I've been with her basically all day," Jackson rolled his eyes sarcastically.

"Cut the crap Jack," she pushed him, "He's my older brothers fiancé, totally full of crap too,"

"If you wasn't my ride home, I'd totally hoe zone you right now," he rolled his eyes smirking as she hugged Em and Alberto goodbye, before working her way around the group.

"Hoe zone?" I frowned, not quite understanding.

"Old man not down with the lingo huh?" She chuckled, drawing away from Harry who reluctantly let her go before I pulled her in for a hug.

"Yeah it's her thing, she calls her friends hoes, but I like stealing it and hoe zoning everyone,"

"Okay okay, enough or I might just make you walk home," she pulled away and began walking backwards, "Thank you for everything guys, this was truly amazing,"

"Blah blah," Jackson was already out of sight as she rolled her eyes walking quicker backwards, "COME ON my little sissyhoe!"

Sounds familiar.