T w e n t y E i g h t

As I tucked her into bed, Emeraude and Kat having changed her out of her sodden, cold clothes and into a baggy shirt of mine, a small smile graced my face as I realised I was here again with her, unknowing to one of us.

The first time had been two and a half months ago at comic con. She had known then, that she was with her Matt, but I hadn't know she was my Ellena. Am I making sense?

Regardless here we are again, I know I'm with my Ellena but she's miles away in the depths of her dreams, not knowing I'm right here. Im worried about what her reaction will be in the morning if I'm completely honest but for now, she's in a peaceful slumber.

And I can't get enough of her.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer," Isaiah chuckled from the door, he was stood there, as was everyone else, watching her.

Watching me.

"I might just do that," I retorted, taking my phone on and kneeling down the get the perfect angle for a perfect picture.

"My heart oh god, mi corazón no puede con esto," Emeraude fanned her face, it made me chuckle as I took another photo.

She was truly a beautiful sight to see, my heart skipping every other beat as I watched her.

"Mate you're in so deep," Dom chuckled, glancing from me to Ellena and back again, "Tell her while you have a chance,"

Looking up at the doorway, I could see everyone but Dom and Kat had left us alone, so I figured now was the time to actually talk about what had been bothering me, "I just feel like I might scare her away, ruining our friendship? I've only known her a little over three months and we've met twice,"

"Matt, some people fall for someone in a matter of days," Kat sighed patting my shoulder, "Remember how miserable you was those days you didn't speak to her? How hurt she was, when she thought you hated her?"

I nodded knowingly, "You both missed each other like crazy, she was so lost without you, she cried you know? She text me one night, she thought she's seriously fucked up and didn't know what to do," Dom added, standing behind Kat, leaning down to rest his head on her shoulder.

"I know. I'm just afraid," I sighed, sitting down beside her on the bed, "I don't want to ruin something good,"

"But what if something good, has the chance to become something great? You won't ever know if you don't take the chance Matt," Dom replied, leaving silently with Kat, closing the door behind him.

With thoughts whirling around in my mind, I got into bed beside Ellena, her back facing me and within touching distance of my chest.

But I wouldn't close the gap, not with her unaware of my presence to start with and well, I didn't want her to completely freak out on my tomorrow morning; I'm fearful of her reaction already.

I sighed deeply, my mind a mess and as I pulled the covers up to my chest, Ellena mumbled and moved and I froze.

She mumbled something so quietly it was incoherent before turning over to face me.

And cuddled into my chest.

I waited for her to spring up, screaming and calling hell out for fucking her around in her drunken state, I patiently sat, awaiting the screams of kidnap and abduction before she cries bloody murder and demanded an explanation

But my face displayed one of complete and utter shock when all that she did was intertwine her legs with my own, and press her face against my chest, her hands finding my own to hold tightly and mumble, "Love you Matty,"

But of course, she wasn't in her right state of mind when she said it.